Author Topic: K-on! gif time also [a look at anime]  (Read 6622 times)

prove it. i state a few DEFINITE facts about teh series, and you say 'nou dunt understand'.

well lucy doesnt call kurama papa, nana does. there's also no character called 'meu', so i assume you mean nyuu. if so, then your 'spy' comment is either totally loving stupid and doesn't make sense or you don't understand anything. or both.

Meu, as in Lucy's 'dual personality' and btw, when you see "s or 's around something, it can mean sarcasm.

And didnt I say nana? brb checkin mah post :\

edit:...hm...i probably didnt understand in my last few posts.

another edit: i found the spelling. i couldnt tell she was saying nyu, it sounded more like meu to me. as in 'mew'
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 02:55:09 PM by oromis »

i know what sarcasm is. i don't know why you'd think i didn't...

also wtf the spelling is at the bottom of the screen... or are you watching the subbed versions?

oh god please no

I wasn't sure if you knew "s signaled sarcasm

also wtf the spelling is at the bottom of the screen... or are you watching the subbed versions?why would you say 'or'? Subbed=spelling is at the bottom

oh god please no

I wasn't sure if you knew "s signaled sarcasm

also wtf the spelling is at the bottom of the screen... or are you watching the subbed versions?why would you say 'or'? Subbed=spelling is at the bottom

oh god please no

god damn it stop being wrong all the time.

subbed = subtitled. you're thinking of dubbed.

subbed = subtitled. you're thinking of dubbed.

im not thinking of dubbed. You said 'wtf the spelling is at the bottom', in subtitled episodes, english (or your language) spelling is at the bottom, as a translation. I watch dubbed. And it has no lettering or spelling whatsoever.

dubs usually suck, lul
Yah

entrepreneur in is going apestuff over something that wasn't a big deal :c

Shes raping a chair.

RUN CHAIR RUN

dubs usually suck, lul

The English Dub of Konata fits her personality better than the Japanese version. She sounds too young and girly in Japanese .

The English Dub of Konata fits her personality better than the Japanese version. She sounds too young and girly in Japanese .
I personally prefer the Japanese voice. The English voice has no personality IMO

lol opposites. The english voice did kind of lack....variation. kind of the same pitch every time. but i still watch dubs, cause im lazy.

im not thinking of dubbed. You said 'wtf the spelling is at the bottom', in subtitled episodes, english (or your language) spelling is at the bottom, as a translation. I watch dubbed. And it has no lettering or spelling whatsoever.

your opinion or knowledge of anything on the serious now has no credibility because you are watching the dubs.

oh cool, another person that hates dubs for no reason. and i have a lot of knowledge on the serious.

*bump*