Author Topic: The Guild  (Read 799 times)

http://www.youtube.com/user/watchtheguild

A group of people who are making a show where they play MMO's online.

I hope they play Runescape. I don't know why, I just hope they do.

I hope they play Runescape. I don't know why, I just hope they do.
The one reason I never liked runescape:
The fact that peoples eyes looked like a black monobrow

I actually just stumbled across this like 5 mins ago, its stuff and will remain stuff.

I wonder if they'll be like Pure Pwnage
Pure Pwnage was hilarious when it first came out. I started hating it greatly when they decided to take a Star Wars parody approach out of an otherwise genius documentary of average gamers.

I actually just stumbled across this like 5 mins ago, its stuff and will remain stuff.
I'll have to agree. The interpersonal connections seem a bit forced and unrehearsed. Just not really believable as a series.

I'm really sick of this crap that comes out all the time, "Its about people who play MMO's, I PLAY MMO's WE HAVE THAT IN COMMON SO ITS COOL!!!". There's not a lot of original ideas that actually work these days, just a bunch of organised sods trying to be cool in a horrible way.

I'll agree. as I said about Pure Pwnage, it had a lot of potential to be a great series, but they took it in a direction I no longer cared to follow. Not to mention they product whore like no one's business. A lot of series these days are stupid gimmicks for some stuffty t-shirt only a select few would only understand if they watched the show in the first place.

lol i watched the guy fall down the stairs and he really did

doooo you wanna date my avatar shes a star

i like the guild

it's not funny funny, but entertaining