Author Topic: Welcome to the Friend Zone.  (Read 4221 times)

Wow Maor need some love addict support group?

"We almost had love but my parents said no! >:["
Lol.

It was more like, My hand was in her pants but then her perents were downstairs.
So, It was quite the "rooster Block".

Tails liked many girls.

But i sat in background away from normal people so..;D

Has it gone worse?

I'm trying to improve my english by using proper grammer and punctuation; I'm not sure if its working tough.
Before today your posts has much better grammar and spelling actually; especially for a non-native speaker.

Friend zones are lame, my girlfriend and I were in one of those until about 5 months ago when things started to pick up. But at the end of the school year I had to move to were I am now and I don't get to see her anymore :c I feel so cheated out of love.

Rughugger, perhaps she likes the idea of incest so being her brother is a good thing? Find out. Alternatively, you can beat it into her head (with your meat rod) that friends make the best lovers.
lol no, she has a boyfriend (as far as I know) but what triggered my piqued interest was that she had asked one of those dreaded women questions. You know, the "does this make me look fat" or do you find her prettier than I am?" The question she asked specifically of me was "When you think of me, what do you think of me?" So I did my best to not impede on a possible current relationship she might have had and said that she's smart, fun to talk to and the pictures she sends now and then are always good for a rainy day if I need to see a smile." She thought it was sweet, so stupidly I said it'd only be fair to ask her the same question. I got my answer. :(

And that answer was D: ?

No thanks, I'm better off not wasting any more time or money on you."

that reminds me, girls are evil!

Girls require time and money.
girls=timexmoney

as we all know, time is money
time=money therefore girls=moneyxmoney (money2)

and we also know that money is the root of all evil
money=√evil

so,
girls=√evil 2

to conclude,
girls=evil
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 01:51:56 PM by oromis »

Before today your posts has much better grammar and spelling actually; especially for a non-native speaker.
I don't know whats happening Otis; I think i'm just getting exited about getting back to school.

And that answer was D: ?
Read my topic title and third page post. I already said if it isn't blatantly obvious already.