Author Topic: Welcome to the Friend Zone.  (Read 4266 times)

That's puberty for you. You should know that that's what it's all about for any teen.

except not really

That's puberty for you. You should know that that's what it's all about for any teen.
:\

I don't know Rug, There are some girls that are real this age but, Its too hard to find them, And when I do, They either are taken or don't want me.

It loving sucks, I'm trying to find a realistionship and not veginas and I get nothing.

Meh, Il just have to survive another 4 years till girls grow some brains.

I call my friend lovey all the time, she thinks I'm joking.

She's hot though.

Did I grammar fail?
Nah just the whole girls having brains thing... anywaaaays >,>

Nah just the whole girls having brains thing... anywaaaays >,>
Girls need to evovle.

On a note that I am not entirely sure is related to anything going on in this thread, but my current girlfriend is basically a lesbian. If it wasn't for me, then she could call her self that.
Kinda says a bit about how I act I suppose. :P

If she's with you doesn't that make her more Bi then lesbian?

Well I'm the only guy she likes and, though she says otherwise, I am quite convinced she doesnt even like me physically, just emotionally. Which I don't mind at all actually.

Maor, what the hell happened to your spelling?

Rughugger, perhaps she likes the idea of incest so being her brother is a good thing? Find out. Alternatively, you can beat it into her head (with your meat rod) that friends make the best lovers.

Maor, what the hell happened to your spelling?

Has it gone worse?

I'm trying to improve my english by using proper grammer and punctuation; I'm not sure if its working tough.

Wow Maor need some love addict support group?

"We almost had love but my parents said no! >:["