Author Topic: THC has been Disbanded!  (Read 11374 times)

No actully. I was following the rules. But loving lub decopped me.

You can only be decopped if you have dems and you can only have dems if you get them yourself.  You couldn't have been following the rules if you got decopped.

You can only be decopped if you have dems and you can only have dems if you get them yourself.  You couldn't have been following the rules if you got decopped.

No, he MADE ME get dermits.

1. He was logged on as LubCop, and he said he would give me some hacks to hack the game. I went to him.

2. He asked me to drop a dyna, so I did. But then, as the dyna was on the floor sparkling, he hit old woman beside him, the dyna exploded, You have commited a crime (Murder).

3. I logged off, and Lub laughed. I logged back in and he chased me, but I relised as he was chasing me hitting his baton, I felt a pause. THE loving HOOK! They use nothing but hooks to move around. So he hit me on the last 2 seconds of logging off. I got so mad. loving Lub. When someone does that kind of thing to me I would hack them, see how they like it. I have a big revenge feeling when someone does that.

he would give me some hacks to hack the game. I went to him.
Your gullability led you into a trap. We aren't going to pity you because you didn't get the hacks you expected and couldn't cheat the game. And because of that, we aren't going to care that your cop status removed for trying.

Green you suck at hook.

No, he MADE ME get dermits.

He asked me to drop a dyna, so I did.

You have commited a crime (Murder).

As I said before, you got demerits because of something you did, not because of something he did.

How about the person named THC. He's such an idiot. He spams WAY too much.