Author Topic: Zor!  (Read 4466 times)

Just another player.
That contributes good things to the community.

Let's take Ephialtes as an example and say he got so busy in real life that he has stopped updating RTB. He completely shut it down for the time being and left only to return every now and then to clean up spam. How would the community react?

How would the community react?

Well, we can split it into three groups.

Group A:

Group A would be the people of whom worship Ephi. Those who would abuse the thread with praise. Some instances may proceed to enter servers just to announce the return of this renowned player.

Group B:

Group B would act more civil and say a humble "welcome back" then let it pass off. Group B know the player. Group B don't wish to worship the player, or at least do it obviously.

Group C:

Group C would simply either not know the player at all or just simply not care. A bit more than a pacifist, they would lay low. A post may be passed but nothing much more. Some people from Group C may enter Group A in hope to look "cool".

Group A:
I would classify these people as brown nosers. These people only wish to use the old member to look "cool." I do not belong to this group, and anyone that does is very annoying to me.

Group B:
I belong to this group, but I do not worship Ephialtes. I like Ephialtes because he has wit, he makes good add-ons, and is generally a good guy. And the same goes for the other members. I'm always friendly, not humble, to everyone unless they forget up. In which case I would dislike them until they pick themselves up.

Group C:
These people are rather annoying, but I can understand. I would be annoyed because older members that knew the person disregarded said person because he left and they wanted to look "cool" by not caring. That never really works...

Also, your recent post contradicts the original post, the fact that I was trying to point out in a subtle way.
We don't care.
What you said here is that the whole community doesn't care about guys because they don't have vaginae. Group A obviously cares about the person, or at least displays that fact, even if said old members don't know the people in Group A.

loving no edit...

Next time, please speak for yourself, and yourself only.

Next time, please speak for yourself, and yourself only.

Fair enough.

Jess should come back.

King Zor, The fighting dinosaur!
Shoot king zor in the tail with your dinosaur gun!

Jess was all cool

also I am a girl

*Grumpy under the breifs*

Jess was all cool

also I am a girl

*Grumpy under the breifs*

Pictures?