Author Topic: hamer editor problem  (Read 744 times)

ok so im trying to make an awsome tf2 map but when i make a object or any type of model it never whows the texture it only shows a wire frame and dont goe saying use the serarch buton because ive already tried that even wiki doesnt have the answers for me so if you say use the damn search button you can jump if a cliff or get shocked in the chair ok so no damn talk about using the search bar
all i need is one simple aswer to my problem   <=nevernind someones coment solved it
now how do rotate the camera
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 08:41:01 AM by leif16 »

Each window pane has a rendering setting.

Wireframe, textured, shaded, lighted.. Etc.
Set it to shaded.

What.
Please, Use proper grammar and punctuation. I cant understand what the hell you're trying to ask.

Settle down.
Become aquainted with Hammer BEFORE you start mapping a project, or you'll run into simple problems like this all the time.
Simply click the circled area in the below image where it says "camera", and choose "3D shaded", not "3D Wireframe".

Protip: We aren't Valve, how would the other 99% of us know?

Settle down.
Become aquainted with Hammer BEFORE you start mapping a project, or you'll run into simple problems like this all the time.
Simply click the circled area in the below image where it says "camera", and choose "3D shaded", not "3D Wireframe".
THANK YOU I KNOW HAVE TEXTURES but i still have one problem how do i rotate the camra view

THANK YOU I KNOW HAVE TEXTURES but i still have one problem how do i rotate the camra view
Click in the 3D view box and press Z. It's first-person, and controls with the WASD. Press Z again to release control.

If I were you, I wouldn't just jump straight into mapping.

Jesus christ do you even TRY to find tutorials?