Author Topic: SMOD  (Read 5394 times)

I can't get the download, whenever I try to click it links to a "log in" page and It doesnt let me register either. If anyone could help me out that would be great!

« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 07:12:16 PM by zackin5 »

It's hl2, and it's got custom content! It MUST be Gmod!

Thanks I got the newest version now :D

This. Its so much fun killing all the people that you're not supposed to kill... like the combine at the beginning of the game. Especially with the shovel... Whack. Splat. :3

When it is not fun to stove someone's head in with a shovel in a game?

Of course not, it's only a mod for it, so you totally wouldn't need it to run off of, since it's a Half-Life 2 mod.

Of course not, it's only a mod for it, so you totally wouldn't need it to run off of, since it's a Half-Life 2 mod.

Cut the damn sarcasm No wonder people are getting sick of you.. So mods for hl2 don't require it

If it's a loving mod for Half-Life 2, it needs the game. Mods that are released on Steam like Eternal Silence only require a source game, which is why they're called Source Mods. SMOD is also called Half-Life 2: SMOD, so one would assume it needs Half-Life 2.

Also I still don't get how people think SMOD is a mod for GMOD
Because idiots assume that something that has a letter infront of MOD is a game where you screw around with ragdolls, weapons, and props

Wow this game is loving epic, i just downloaded it last night. But it would be nice if when we started a new game, we started with all the weapons, no impulse 101 :d