Author Topic: Blockland Community Awards.  (Read 19130 times)

I'm not saying the maps are stuffty at all and it's not the time it takes to download them either.
If you don't see what's wrong with them already, then you'll probably just end up disagreeing in the end.
Ha, even if you are inferring that maybe the maps have a few errors in their scripts or how you think they should look (considering his little religious messages), everything is fixable, and I am sure that you are capable to do just that. Also, I forgot to point out in my latter post that stuffty/crappy servers are all an opinion. Its a game, anybody should be allowed to have fun.

I forgot he had good maps that no one uses.
The ones in question are the huge prebuilt cities, and it's because they're prebuilt.

Name: Robo Noob
Category: Greatest Builder, Greatest Eventer, Greatest Modeler, Greatest Scripter, Greatest All-Around, Greatest Forum Community Member, and Greatest Community Member
Why: He's just that good
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 04:23:32 PM by Robo Noob »

Name: Packer
Category: Best Modeler/Scripter
Reason: Has made and is making very helpful unique doors, which do not in any way lack detail. He also had the persistence to make different sounds, just like Trader and Kaje did, to add some extra wonderful to the doors.
Lastly, he animated the movements for each and scripted them all to work perfectly with almost any build.

[/submission]

Name: Packer
Category: Best Modeler/Scripter
Reason: Has made and is making very helpful unique doors, which do not in any way lack detail. He also had the persistence to make different sounds, just like Trader and Kaje did, to add some extra wonderful to the doors.
Lastly, he animated the movements for each and scripted them all to work perfectly with almost any build.

[/submission]
HEY, HE DIDN'T PUT HIS NAME ON THE POST! HAPPY DAY!

See what I mean?

No.

HEY, HE DIDN'T PUT HIS NAME ON THE POST! HAPPY DAY!

I only didn't post because it was a submission. Were I proving a point I would post, but that was in a special format and a signature would make it uneven.
You don't understand how my mind works, so stop trying to.

~WhatevaGuy

No.

I only didn't post because it was a submission. Were I proving a point I would post, but that was in a special format and a signature would make it uneven.
You don't understand how my mind works, so stop trying to.

~WhatevaGuy
I know how your mind works, you think you're cool and a step above us just because you put a few unnecessary letters on your post.

You really don't. Stop trying.

Name: Jirue
Category: Greatest Builder
Why: Have you seen his kick ass default build?
the default build I made sucks.  it was after that i started to get good.
Edit: pandan, i know you are still active in this thread >:(
there's no reason for me to not be in the nominee list :(

Aw, you're so modest. :3
No it does suck.  The walls around it look unfinished, and the stairway in that skull tower won't let you go up without crouching.
the whole thing looks broken.

No it does suck.  The walls around it look unfinished, and the stairway in that skull tower won't let you go up without crouching.
the whole thing looks broken.
Why did it get into the default saves then?

Why did it get into the default saves then?
badspot was high when he submitted things for V9.
theres a few other crappy builds he put in.  one of them is just a crap loud of castle walls...