Why you should reconsider the [USSR] clan

Author Topic: Why you should reconsider the [USSR] clan  (Read 10149 times)

Th3 Truth when you mention rules. Your basically saying they ban people even though they don't break any of the listed rules, thats because them rules are common sense.
Don't mess with the admins
Don't annoy other builders etc...

This is another pointless cover-up for a flame topic.

« June 23, 2006, 06:30:54 pm »

To end this >.> All the clans on rtb suck except ussr which only has member problems not skill problems. Basically ladious you just wrote all this because your jealous and you want to make the clans your in look good but it aint happening. Sure I've seen many unfair bans and cruelty on the ussr clan server but its only because on ONE member or even another person not even in the clan. I as of many I don't play rtb to much anymore so im not really up to date with what ussr has done or is doing but im pretty sure the only reason you would do anything against ussr is because you CHOOSE to hate em..Hate is something someone chooses to do it's not always a natural reaction. Unless of course you have anger problems and go to anger management(you meaning anyone ^.^). Only thing i wish is that rtb would go back to the old days where there would only be like 3 clans or less. Now almost every server is a clan server which ruins the whole point of any fun in the game.

Ladios is trying to get into USSR, so he probably isn't flaming us.

yea there hasnt been much activity on ussr forums.