Author Topic: Body Armor  (Read 12894 times)

Body Armor
Description
What's most important in a deathmatch? (other then complaining about said "noob" who killed you) It's not dieing. That is why anyone who wants to keep themselves (somewhat) safe should get this. This armor system reduces the amount of damage done by 1/4.

This mod was made for the purpose of allowing others to user this code to make their own armor. I didn't make an super epic model since this isn't super epic armor. Just something to protect you. Go ahead and make mega armor if you want. Use the code and model to your advantage.

Credits to those who helped me solve these errors.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=81294.0

Download

You should have made it so bullets that hit the armor do nothing, but you can still hit other places, like head, feet, etc. It is still pretty cool though.

You should have made it so bullets that hit the armor do nothing, but you can still hit other places, like head, feet, etc. It is still pretty cool though.
Like I said, I just provided a simple armor with code used to make more. If anyone wants to make mirror armor or anything, go ahead.

Should reflect arrows

Not the best model I've ever seen.

It's needs to be a little flatter on the front.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 10:27:40 AM by Dalek »

i don't really like the model, although.... great idea, maybe it could be a smoother at the front though.

Not the best model I've ever seen.
It's needs to be a little flatter on the front.
i don't really like the model, although.... great idea, maybe it could be a smoother at the front though.

This mod was made for the purpose of allowing others to user this code to make their own armor. I didn't make an super epic model since this isn't super epic armor. Just something to protect you. Go ahead and make mega armor if you want. Use the code and model to your advantage.

For the most part its nice... But I could see some improvements. Like it only reduces damage when it is hit in the armor plates, and you could make different plates that fit around everything.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 10:30:55 PM by Bones »

I wasnt saying the model sucks, I said it needs to be a little flatter so it fits the minifigs body shape.

edit: Ok I get it now.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 10:27:13 AM by Dalek »

Guys, he dosen't care about the model, he is just putting out a basic armour partly so that others can make a better one.

He heed,

isn't this wrong:
Code: [Select]
datablock ShapeBaseImageData(BdyArmor1Image)You've written it wrong, so does it even work?

This is wrong too, isn't it:
Code: [Select]
%damage *= 0.75; //Half the damage
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 10:22:46 AM by chilmans »