Author Topic: Robo and Slick Exbros fo life.  (Read 113679 times)

The forums lag horribly for me, I think the popo keylogged me D:

The forums lag horribly for me, I think the popo keylogged me D:
lags for me to.  But I wasn't even around for most of the drama.  Maybe the server is just having some troubles.

I was jk. K.
In all seriousness, Miika.

You have rights. Don't let people walk all over you. Unless, you wanted people to distribute your nudes.
I was seriously surprised at this fiasco. Kids on blockland distributing nudes... lol
You've got to be kidding me. D; This whole group of people, Miika, Robo, and Slick are what? like 14 and 15?

Just ask your selfs this, If you knew each other in real life. Would you be talking about this stuff? Probably not. :/
Indeed, I wouldn't.
Miika I'm sorry I even have to say this but your "feelings" for Robo Noob and Slicksilver are complete stuff.

I've never seen such dumb ass things that these two cigarettes can do.
Slicksilver and Robo noob fight pretty much every week
Both of them are extremely tribal I've never actually seen a normal no racism convo. with Robo and Slick.

Robo has proven to be a complete starfish to the point where I want to bash a cinder block in his 9 year old face.

Slick has proven to be a dumb ass by saying stuff on how hes going to hack my website and how apparently he has so many girlfriends when he sounds like an 7 year old girl.

Both of them will lie and treat anyone like stuff. And as someone said you'll never actually see them in real life. It's best you let them go, You're better off E-dating a troll like Jimmg even he doesn't create the amount of bullstuff Slick and Robo do.
I know they can be starfishs sometimes, but they really have a good side too.
Could be that you just never saw that good side.

I was jk. K.Indeed, I wouldn't.I know they can be starfishs sometimes, but they really have a good side too.
Or, it's them acting in your presence.

Now, don't get me wrong. I like robo and slick.
Im simply expressing my views on the situation.

Or, it's them acting in your presence.

Now, don't get me wrong. I like robo and slick.
Im simply expressing my views on the situation.
Yeah probably.

It ran away.
:'(
I shall buy a new one then you can buy another.

i saw slick's good side once..... lasted only a couple seconds and only happened because he was sucking up trying to make me not post pictures that would get his key removed
 :cookieMonster:

ITT: Enough drama for another season of Gossip Girls.

So...

Horny teenagers trade nudes of some girl over the internet.
Topic turns into a stuffty episode of Dr. Phil
And a kid gets put on probation.

What the forget are we doing?

So...

Horny teenagers trade nudes of some girl over the internet.
Topic turns into a stuffty episode of Dr. Phil
And a kid gets put on probation.

What the forget are we doing?
Welcome to the drama section.

Where people go to talk about things that are better talked about some where else.