Author Topic: Elevators  (Read 7703 times)

Maybe when you're older you'll understand.  Sometimes nothing is better than something crappy.  If you can't make something to a sufficient degree of quality, you just don't make / release / sell it.  Using rapid transforms unfairly burdens network traffic and is just a stuffty way of performing such a task.  You don't have to take my word for it.  Ask Badspot himself.
AMEN, BROTHER!

You all have some weird mental deficiency where you expect every grouping of three capital letters to be an abbreviation.  It is not an abbreviation.
Typically a grouping of more than 2 capital letters is an acronym, especially when it's not a word.
CIA, FBI, KGB, RPG, MMO, FPS, TPS, ABS, MILF, IKEA, FML, GRU, PQR, JVS...
It seems odd to anyone that 3 capital letters is not an acronym.

Why dont you make it yourself?

Typically a grouping of more than 2 capital letters is an acronym, especially when it's not a word.
CIA, FBI, KGB, RPG, MMO, FPS, TPS, ABS, MILF, IKEA, FML, GRU, PQR, JVS...
It seems odd to anyone that 3 capital letters is not an acronym.

Perhaps, and that's why I've explained several times that JVS does not stand for anything.  However, people still don't get it.  All I can deduce is that you have some sort of mental deficiency.

Perhaps, and that's why I've explained several times that JVS does not stand for anything.  However, people still don't get it.  All I can deduce is that you have some sort of mental deficiency.
Its a brand name basically :D

What if these elevators were not bricks, but player types?

What if these elevators were not bricks, but player types?
Or a vehicle.

Jarate
Verses
Spy

Hurdurr  :cookieMonster: