Author Topic: Elevators  (Read 7684 times)

EWWW!
He didn't mean it as a romantic way, but even if he did, what's wrong with that?

He didn't mean it as a romantic way, but even if he did, what's wrong with that?

It's wrong because Trader isn't into dudes.  Dudes, save yourself some heartbreak. :cookieMonster:

My question is, are elevators even possible if, as Trader stated, transforms are crap?

It's wrong because Trader isn't into dudes.  Dudes, save yourself some heartbreak. :cookieMonster:

Noooooo

My question is, are elevators even possible if, as Trader stated, transforms are crap?
Yes, Nixill has some on his server, but you have to event them.

Yes, Nixill has some on his server, but you have to event them.
That means that they most likely have "transform" events in them.

That means that they most likely have "transform" events in them.
No, theres 2 bricks, a 6x6 and 6x8 elevator bricks
Then you got a couple elevator events to make the elevator move, its very simple.

No, theres 2 bricks, a 6x6 and 6x8 elevator bricks
Then you got a couple elevator events to make the elevator move, its very simple.
Uhh, those are/were my elevators. It uses rapid setTransforms on the staticShape attached to the brick, as said several times previously.

Wrong again, smart ones.

January 15, 2008

Yeah, that used schedule transforms and haven't seen ANY elevator solutions that work nearly as well as that did.

Yeah, that used schedule transforms and haven't seen ANY elevator solutions that work nearly as well as that did.
Why is it hard to create an object that runs on a linear track?
func_tracktrain :cookieMonster:

Could there be a vehicle that only moved up or down?