Author Topic: Armed stand-off  (Read 2627 times)

So me and my class are just sitting around talking at the end of the school day. It was 5 minutes until the bell rang and we would have been free. Just then, our principle comes on the loudspeaker and tells us the school is going into lockdown and noone can leave. We were all pissed. While we were sitting in there I started getting texts saying what was happening, apperantly some guy was having an armed stand-off with police a few blocks away. It we were in school for an extra half hour past the time we should have gotten out.

After I finally got out, me and a couple of friends drove to the scene where this all happened. Apperantly SWAT was called in and when they went to breach the house the gunman shot himself, ending the stand-off. This was our citys first barricaded stand-off in awhile.

Some pics:

Blocking a busy roadway:

SWAT:

Negotiation team:

SWAT members along with random confused police dude:

Feel free to post any situations you've been in or seen like this one.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 05:35:53 PM by Destroyer »

i'm comming to find you now, brt

See, in australia they can't legally keep us in past the bell to go home. We usually just walk out, regardless of what they say.

Say hi to Jesus' barn, please
Dont get pissed about this. Im Christian, so Im not starting a religion war

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 06:00:33 PM by Caution »

See, in australia they can't legally keep us in past the bell to go home. We usually just walk out, regardless of what they say.

My school sucks, way to many damn rules.

Should of ran around with your hand in a gun shape going POW POW.

Should of ran around with your hand in a gun shape going POW POW.
lol'd

Once my Grandma's neighbors got drug busted, There was about 15 cops outside their neigbors door with what looked like MP5's and few more about 10 houses down the street with snipers. And after about 20 minutes they breached and got the guy. The whole time my grandpa sat in his recliner with a pistol saying "they ain't coming in my house".

My grandparents live a pretty good neighborhood too.

Negotiation team:

The all-important crCIA negotiation bucket
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 06:19:01 PM by TapeDeck »