Author Topic: Armed stand-off  (Read 2625 times)

I remember getting out of elementary school a long time ago; a few days before we were going to be on summer break someone pulled the fire alarm. This isn't really on topic though.

Nothing cool happens at my schools >:c

hahahahaha

hey

is it Idaho or Udaho

lolololol

I bet he was trying to rob that bank.

Once, some guy named Michael Maza killed a the driver of a police transport and ran across southern Florida, all schools in Miami-Dade and Broward counties were locked down for 2 hours. loving sucked sitting in the dark.

Pennsylvania? Fleh.

Anyways, anyone killed besides him?

The all-important crCIA negotiation bucket

Lol'd.

Pennsylvania? Fleh.

Anyways, anyone killed besides him?

Not that I know of, I originally thought the SWAT shot him but then the news said he did it himself.

You live in Isreal? :o
Beat me to it D:

Anyways, i'd be scared to stuff if this happened to me :c

That isn't a loving SWAT van. Lurn2Military.

I hate our lockdown bells. It's just like a loving ear rape loop over and over. We stay inside lock the doors turn off the lights and talk while that annoying BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP goes on and on. It's usually fun though because most of the time we get none or little homework.

I hate our lockdown bells. It's just like a loving ear rape loop over and over. We stay inside lock the doors turn off the lights and talk while that annoying BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP goes on and on. It's usually fun though because most of the time we get none or little homework.
Does it stop?

Like an hour after the whole things over. Then your ears feel weird because they aren't used to silence.