Author Topic: Arctic9blox (1440 x 900 Image Warning)  (Read 998 times)

This guy seriously needs a chill pill. And yes, I couldn't be bothered to resize every single image.

I don't see anything drama topic worthy. It's just spam, make a huge black box around it and you wont see it. Or ask nicely for him to clean it up.

People and drama topics these days. :\

I told him it wasn't worth posting.

I thought it said Arctic Fails in the third picture.

I thought it said Arctic Fails in the third picture.
It does, IsjiX done it ;p

I don't see anything drama topic worthy. It's just spam, make a huge black box around it and you wont see it. Or ask nicely for him to clean it up.

People and drama topics these days. :\
Explain while he was complaining to us, spamming, wanding us, paint spamming the bricks and us.. etc
You know.

It does, IsjiX done it ;p
Haha!

I thought it said Arctic Falls, as in a waterfall.

He was just on my racing server, and he was good, he didnt spam or do anything NEARLY as bad as some people on my server.

Tom

We have admin tools for a reason. Clear his bricks and ban him.

We have admin tools for a reason. Clear his bricks and ban him.

I wasn't admin, this was Adio's server.
He was just on my racing server, and he was good, he didnt spam or do anything NEARLY as bad as some people on my server.
Lies D:

Lies D:

Nope, he really was. And my definition of just was a few hours from when I posted.

Pretty simple fix here.
(As an admin..) /clearbrickgroup [his BL_ID]
Bam, all of his bricks are gone.
It's the /cmd version of using the clear bricks dialog of the admin menu.

Also, protip: when using big images, post links to them instead of posting the images themselves.