Author Topic: JVS Doors Help  (Read 1389 times)

I am wondering why some of my JVS doors do not work, i have downloaded the JVS Doors pack 2 and all of the doors work except for the rolling vault, does anybody possibly know why this happens, and the Rolling Vault Door dosn't show up in my brick selector, and this also is the case for the floor hatch  :cookie:

Download JVS_Contect as well.

i have JVS Content in and working, but i just CANT see the doors in by JVS brick selector section

and all the doors except for the two i mentioned show up in my brick selector

clearly he doesn't need help, as he didn't post in the help section, which is odd as to why the title has the word help in it

all of these are set up to work with v19 some dont work on older versions also its just Content now not JVS,JVS means its made by Trader.

I am wondering why some of my JVS doors do not work, i have downloaded the JVS Doors pack 2 and all of the doors work except for the rolling vault, does anybody possibly know why this happens, and the Rolling Vault Door dosn't show up in my brick selector, and this also is the case for the floor hatch  :cookie:
i feel your sympathy
this happened to me too
i dont know how to fix it
it works sometimes but rarely

i feel your sympathy
this happened to me too
i dont know how to fix it
it works sometimes but rarely

thank you all for helping and at least knowing what im talking about

I started an onine game and all the doors are there but not when im playing on a lan or single player game :iceCream:

And the point of that Ice Cream is...?