Author Topic: Blockland wont save over something  (Read 734 times)

In my Pandan's Raceway server, I made some awesome changes that were epic. So, I save it. I eventually shut down Blockland later. When I host the server again, I load the bricks, and it loads the save that I overwrote with the better save! Any help?

Make sure the folders not read only.

Make sure the folders not read only.

Checked the properties, it is NOT a read-only.

Are you running Windows Vista?

If so, you need to move your Blockland location out of C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86) and put it in C:\ and change the shortcut on the desktop.

Vista has this odd working where it won't let some programs rewrite stuff in Program Files to avoid malicious stuff happening.

Are you running Windows Vista?

If so, you need to move your Blockland location out of C:\Program Files or Program Files (x86) and put it in C:\ and change the shortcut on the desktop.

Vista has this odd working where it won't let some programs rewrite stuff in Program Files to avoid malicious stuff happening.

I have XP.

I have a similar issue (sometimes) when I overwrite a save, it only saves new bricks, but not any old ones.

Chances are, the best way to avoid this is to just save the bricks into a different file, then open up Blockland\Saves and get rid of the old copies as needed.

Chances are, the best way to avoid this is to just save the bricks into a different file, then open up Blockland\Saves and get rid of the old copies as needed.

Will try.