Author Topic: Egotistical ass holes  (Read 4623 times)

Lol.

Have a nice ban.
The world don't revolve around bitchy children.

I don't care what you assume about me because your not me and don't know me. You should not post on the forums if you need to insult everyones slight flaws to stroke your own ego. I've noticed it every day on the forums and I finally started talking about it. Putting people down for being differet or new to blockland shows how shallow you are. And all you people agreeing with the ass holes because you want to "fit in" should leave. forget you and your judgemental comments, just keep them to yourself.

discuss...

The drama forum is for precisely what you don't wan't, either learn the hard way or have someone (me, in this case) spoon feed you the truth.

forget you all. Bisjac if you havnt noticed your a handicap. forget you guys for proving my point and don't realize it, and forget the moderators for not controlling this better. I don't give a forget if I getbanned anymore, forget this corrupt community.

The day Bisjac is a handicap is the day I will EAT MY HEAD.
So no, Bisjac is not a handicap. Please leave the drama section unless you are able to cope with it.

An starfish flaming "starfishs". Pretty ironic.

The forums seem better now days. Its not like we are still in the past when there were spoiled twelve year olds and people whith hate problems on the loose.

The drama forum is for precisely what you don't wan't, either learn the hard way or have someone (me, in this case) spoon feed you the truth.

Kind of funny, considering you're still handicapped.

[i mg]http://rlv.zcache.com/but_the_world_does_revolve_around_me_tshirt-p2354783059442399753n7p_400.jpg[/img]
I had a good laugh :D

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Hey guys. Sorry I took so long to get here. My ego had trouble fitting through the door.

Hey guys. Sorry I took so long to get here. My ego had trouble fitting through the door.

I got here fast, no door problems for me.

Because my ego is so big it's everywhere.

...but your ego is still big *snicker*

I got here fast, no door problems for me.

Because my ego is so big it's everywhere.

...but your ego is still big *snicker*

MA EGO IS SO BIG, IT MAKE YO MUMMA LOOK SKINNY

MA EGO IS SO BIG, IT MAKE YO MUMMA LOOK SKINNY
And his mom is pretty loving big.

My ego is so big, that you, and everything else, is a part of it.

And his mom is pretty loving big.

My ego is so big, that you, and everything else, is a part of it.

My ego bent your ego over a table and raped it. Your ego felt dirty and all the hours in the shower afterwords spent scrubbing and sobbing could never wash away the feeling of shame. Angry and ashamed you ego started lashing out at friends and relatives, slowly alienating them. Your ego turns to drinking and two years later after breaking it's leg it has it's drivers license revoked after an alcohol fueled car accident. Depressed, you ego hauled itself up three flights of stairs with it's one good leg and hurls itself from the roof. The fall does not kill your ego immediately, it lives for several more hours slowly bleeding out and soiling itself. No one attends the funeral.