Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 328229 times)

Arg, I'm stupid. I was moving the addons to my V13 addons folder on accident.

Arg, I'm stupid. I was moving the addons to my V13 addons folder on accident.
I concur.

This isn't really urgent, But when you close the Mod Manager before it's done loading the list (News feed), By either pressing Esc or clicking the X, The console with gets spammed with:
Code: [Select]
GuiMLTextCtrl::forceReflow can only be called on visible controls.
BackTrace: ->TCPObject::onLine->RTBMM_NewsFeedView_onReply

GuiMLTextCtrl::forceReflow can only be called on visible controls.
BackTrace: ->TCPObject::onLine->RTBMM_NewsFeedView_onReply->RTBMM_GUI_createHeader
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 06:29:33 AM by goz3rr »

Yeah this was an oversight when designing the relationship between the networking and rendering. I'm going to be restructuring that for v4 but there's no nice fix for v3.

=/ It seems i cant join a server
and i used to join servers befor the Update and now i cant after i got the update
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 02:15:50 PM by Max4344 »

OK, i swear something is wrong with rtb cause when i download on mod manager i have to find the zip so i can put it into blockland add-ons(also, i need to double click it to make it download the actually thing... idk why). and when i join another rtb server it does some crazy thing with "Retrieving Server RTB Add-Ons" and it gets stuck there. Here are screen shots of loading. sorry the pictures are to small! And ummmm if you CAN see the pictures the TF2 and "Waiting for server" are stuck. not moving an inch. this is a serious issue because most servers are have RTB and on every one its the same damn thing. i will wait a while to let the fix happen Ephialtes but I'm very impatient so if you will please hurry... for now i am removing rtb from add-ons...*sniffle*
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 07:49:12 AM by imbloodless »

In order to get to the TF2 download the Retrieving part has to complete, so I don't know how this happened if the Retrieving part doesn't work. Can't help you there.

In order to get to the TF2 download the Retrieving part has to complete, so I don't know how this happened if the Retrieving part doesn't work. Can't help you there.
The retrieving part worked but it still doesn't work. confused? i am too.

Type $RTB::Debug=2; in the console and make it happen again, then send me your console.log file.

Remove RTB for a few days and see if the problem's fixed. I haven't verified if RTB stops people joining servers but I see no logical reason for it to.

Remove RTB for a few days and see if the problem's fixed. I haven't verified if RTB stops people joining servers but I see no logical reason for it to.
ok removed but just a note i am going to use Pidgin to go to the Rtb IRC just to let you know and not thanking i didnt remove RTB
EDIT:Yey i can join servers now that RTB is deleted
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 06:45:14 PM by Max4344 »

IT WORKS! k when you download rtb add-ons from mod manager you need to put them in the add-ons folder yourself...
so some how it wants to verify these add-ons itself... just delete it and then redownload and replace(complicated right? i know).
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 08:41:16 AM by imbloodless »

IT IS LIES! IT DOESNT WORK D: