Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 328261 times)

I would make it 20-30 sec. if it is part of a real song and 1 min. max if it is mood music.
Because the system can totally detect if it's part of a real song.

Because the system can totally detect if it's part of a real song.
Yeah, didn't you get the memo?

That's exactly how I knew!

When you pull up server information through RTB, it would be cool if it showed their server isometric preview picture.

I'll be re-working the server browser as part of the new website. It might not be necessary, though.

When you pull up server information through RTB, it would be cool if it showed their server isometric preview picture.
that would be nice.

I keep getting this bug where all of my addon groups are deleted.(sorry if this was addressed already)

I keep getting this bug where all of my addon groups are deleted.(sorry if this was addressed already)
I have this also.

I haven't heard of this bug. If someone can replicate it then let me know.

I'm going to be aiming to have v3.5 out before Friday since I'm going away for two weeks. This new update is also going to reset your Content Downloading preference to "on" because I'm aware that a lot of people disabled it due to the issue mentioned below. It works a lot better when everyone's using it.

Current additions:

* Fix for the disappearing add-ons and re-downloading of add-ons you already have via Content Downloading
 * New pagination for the Mod Manager because the "View All" page pagination has gone crazy.

Possible new features:

* Server information page will contain a render of the server as seen on the Servers page on the Blockland website.

I'd really appreciate any information on steps to reproduce any serious issues they're having ASAP.

Really? I'm going away for two weeks, too.

I'm going to be aiming to have v3.5 out before Friday since I'm going away for two weeks. This new update is also going to reset your Content Downloading preference to "on" because I'm aware that a lot of people disabled it due to the issue mentioned below. It works a lot better when everyone's using it.

Current additions:

* Fix for the disappearing add-ons and re-downloading of add-ons you already have via Content Downloading
 * New pagination for the Mod Manager because the "View All" page pagination has gone crazy.

Possible new features:

* Server information page will contain a render of the server as seen on the Servers page on the Blockland website.

I'd really appreciate any information on steps to reproduce any serious issues they're having ASAP.
Woo.

Like I said, telling me you're having this issue is not helpful at all. I need to know exactly how and when it happens or I'm going to pretend it doesn't exist and you're not going to get it fixed.

Tom

It might be the files getting overwritten with content only. I keep losing Plate2 because it keeps downloading the content even though I have it installed.