Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 333548 times)

Your opinion is horrible. because it would look disgusting
Now where's that "/agree" button... I saw it around here somewhere......

How do i properly view my file usage and download stats? when i click on the link, it downloads a file, when i open it, its just white with text and some buttons, no pics, cant view any sort of graph.

how do i view it properly?

How do i properly view my file usage and download stats? when i click on the link, it downloads a file, when i open it, its just white with text and some buttons, no pics, cant view any sort of graph.

how do i view it properly?
IE (Or whatever browser you happen to be using) doesn't support it. Try Firefox.

(I'm not saying it's better or that you should permanently stick to it, just saying that it can view the RTB stats)

Allright, problem solved, thanks.

DOUBLE SUPER EPIC AWESOME NINJA BUMP GO!

Sorry for the lack of work on this, I've been fairly busy with things. I've fixed a lot of the pressing issues and I'm going to start wrapping things up for a release fairly soon. The main outstanding task is adding the ability to send private messages to people via chatrooms instead of having to add them to your friends list - it feels like something I'd get a lot of complaints over if I released v4 without this.

I'm going to put out another beta in the next few days and then I'm out of the country for 3 weeks so there will be no development during that period. Once I get back I'll look at the issue mentioned above and then we're good to go for a release probably.

then I'm out of the country for 3 weeks so there will be no development during that period.
:D

When are you planning on adding file sending support?

Or did you drop that idea?

When are you planning on adding file sending support?

Or did you drop that idea?

File repository and sharing is RTB5

Can you make server-sided info tips please. Would be awesome.

Can you make server-sided info tips please. Would be awesome.

* MegaScientifical joins a server. *

Infomaniac: Did you know you are a loving bitch? That's right! You're a terrible, loving hobo. I, Infomaniac, hate you, you loving stupid douchbag. You should go die, sonny! Oh, and I did your mother.

* MegaScientifical cries. *

Whats the difference from having that spammed in the chat?

* MegaScientifical joins a server. *

Infomaniac: Did you know you are a loving bitch? That's right! You're a terrible, loving hobo. I, Infomaniac, hate you, you loving stupid douchbag. You should go die, sonny! Oh, and I did your mother.

* MegaScientifical cries. *

Now I want server-sided tips.

Whats the difference from having that spammed in the chat?

Now a wise old man who provides usually trustworthy information is saying it. :panda: