Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 333524 times)

He could also make one that can work by itself.
Why waste the time?

If you do make it Cloud, instead of naming the apps after clouds, name the bots :D
Like RTB Mod Bot could be Cirrus instead.

Also make an app called the Forecast and it shows all the players names online inside a cloud :cookieMonster:

Make a bot script to spawn a bot without a spawn thing.

Make a bot script to spawn a bot without a spawn thing.
RTB is a communication system not a content system. Try suggesting in suggestion & threads mate.

excessive master server usage (in the case of 2 people)
What do you mean? Like what Kalphiter's 999999... server did, or posting more than one server at once?

Excessive RTB master server usage, I should have said. As in making lots of requests for server information from the rtb api to populate ID lists.

Excessive RTB master server usage, I should have said. As in making lots of requests for server information from the rtb api to populate ID lists.
Which I never did.

Which I never did.
Inb4war
Inb4Ephideletesyourposts

Ah, I see. I thought you meant excessive usage of the main BL master server.

I didn't realise he was using RTB to populate his list. After checking the RTB access logs he's been making requests every second or so, so I barred him for excessive use.
All these words you said about Mr.Doom, yet none about my "abuse"

If you do make it Cloud, instead of naming the apps after clouds, name the bots :D
Like RTB Mod Bot could be Cirrus instead.

Also make an app called the Forecast and it shows all the players names online inside a cloud :cookieMonster:
I like this idea :o

Good news, I just compiled the last version of the RTB Connect server. That's hopefully the last of the server changes that need to be made, and we now have blockland-based authentication as well as sasl auth as usual. However usernames are now synchronised with Blockland so your name on RTB Connect will always be whatever your BL username is. I'll be working mainly on the RTB Connect interface now.

Good news, I just compiled the last version of the RTB Connect server. That's hopefully the last of the server changes that need to be made, and we now have blockland-based authentication as well as sasl auth as usual. However usernames are now synchronised with Blockland so your name on RTB Connect will always be whatever your BL username is. I'll be working mainly on the RTB Connect interface now.

You will still visit the Normal Forums right?

You will still visit the Normal Forums right?

Please stop being handicapped.