Author Topic: RTB Development  (Read 347037 times)

Are you able to first block someone and then remove him form the list so he/she's permablocked? (Possibility to add  the person later if wanting to remove the block) It would look pretty bad if a guy had more than 200 persons blocked and therefor they take up more than 80% of all contacts he/she added.

I made a quick mockup to see what it would all look like put together.
It looks quite awesome; very nice progress you've completed on this.

Disclaimer: The finished and released RTB Connect may or may not look like the above picture.

Hell yes, im goin to like RTB4

Hell yes, im goin to like RTB4

We all are, I Like the friend system from Rtb 4 and the Gui for it

Are you able to first block someone and then remove him form the list so he/she's permablocked? (Possibility to add  the person later if wanting to remove the block) It would look pretty bad if a guy had more than 200 persons blocked and therefor they take up more than 80% of all contacts he/she added.

At this stage, no. I may implement it further down the line.

@Everyone else: I did say it was still being worked on. I've still got a bunch of things to fiddle around with, and there will be a status bar under the ID. Suggestions are still good though, keep them coming.

the RTB connect sounds and looks good.

But what other features are being added with v4 ?

the RTB connect sounds and looks good.

But what other features are being added with v4 ?

That's it. One major update at a time.

v5 is the Gallery.

I think we should be able to choose a version when we update files. Like if I wanted to make a tiny bug fix on something, going up an entire version for one simple thing sounds like a lot.

Tom

I think we should be able to choose a version when we update files. Like if I wanted to make a tiny bug fix on something, going up an entire version for one simple thing sounds like a lot.
I think the current version is good enough. Simple version numbers work just as well.

I think the current version is good enough. Simple version numbers work just as well.

Well like, I have a file, and I release a small bug fix.

That file is now V2.

It'd be nice if we could choose like

V1.5, V1.1, etc.

Tom

Well like, I have a file, and I release a small bug fix.

That file is now V2.

It'd be nice if we could choose like

V1.5, V1.1, etc.
The current system gives a clear indication of how many times it has been updated. Slapping some random decimal onto it can just make it unorganized. The simple system works just fine.

Don't we already do that? A new major feature every whole number version, with small features or fixes in decimal version?

Don't we already do that? A new major feature every whole number version, with small features or fixes in decimal version?
He's talking about add-ons in RTB, not RTB itself.