Author Topic: Done loading datablocks, then crash.  (Read 625 times)

I go to single player.
Any map I choose,
once done loading datablocks to any map,
CRASH.
BL just shuts down. It's not in any add-ons that I dl'ded.
So.
Can anyone help with this problem?

I would say depending on how many addons you have delete blockland then reinstall...

Attach (at the bottom of post dialog) a console.log please?
Perhaps you are going over the datablock limit? (Which is about 2046 (211) )

Its the add-ons you've enabled, Try running with defaults then enable certain and find out which one

Cause the problem, go to your blockland directory, then attach the file console.log to a post.

Possible problems:
-Too many prints
-Bad prints
-Too many Add-ons
-Bad add-ons

Ok, I'll try disabling loads of addons.
Console.log:

Don't take my word for it, as i've never helped anybody, nor have i had problems like this before, but it looks like one of your addons are forcing blockland to shut down once you've loaded. But, of course, don't take my word for it, as I'm probably completely wrong. The first thing I would do is disable everything except the default addons, then enable them one by one to try and figure out which one is the problem.

Don't take my word for it, as i've never helped anybody, nor have i had problems like this before, but it looks like one of your addons are forcing blockland to shut down once you've loaded. But, of course, don't take my word for it, as I'm probably completely wrong. The first thing I would do is disable everything except the default addons, then enable them one by one to try and figure out which one is the problem.
Sorry you are wrong, nice try though.

Ok, I'll try disabling loads of addons.
Console.log:
I thought you had problems starting a server?
Your console shows you JOINING servers, and not crashing.