Post the Funniest Most Hillarious PM You have Ever Gotten

Author Topic: Post the Funniest Most Hillarious PM You have Ever Gotten  (Read 2505 times)

Post the funniest PM you have ever gotten.
I'll start.

I posted this:

And then Sir CHEEZBURGER PMed me this:

Post in off topic.
« Sent to: Justin K. on: Yesterday at 06:28:59 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you really drink bud light? I thought you were 15 :o

When I joined I had also bought Game Maker, so I made a game that uses nothing but default sprites and stuff. All it was was a PacMan game with different sprites and you had to get a key instead of eat all the sprites. I sent it to Badspot asking him to play it and he sent me this:

I'm not running that. 

Also at some point I guess I bumped the Money Glitch topic

Why the hell did you fund that topic. 

Die in a fire.

I honestly forget where this is from.
I laugh at it every time though.

from nystical, who somehow got banned from my server in the past by my friend
Ok, I wanted to join your server but, it said I was banned for : Meth, and Crooked Mushrooms

I am going to inform the adminstrators of Blockland that I think that you are using their site to violate the U.S. Communications Decency Act of 1996 (http://www.wiredsafety.org/cyberstalking_harassment/us_federalstalkinglaw.html).  To quote from the federal law:

"Title V of this bill was named Obscene Or Harassing Use Of Telecommunications Facilities Under The Communications Act Of 1934. Section. 501 of this new bill named it the Communications Decency Act of 1996, and proposed to amend the Communications Act to make illegal the use of a telecommunications device (i.e. including Internet technology) that:

makes, creates, or solicits, and initiates the transmission of, any comment, request, suggestion, proposal, image, or other communication which is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, or indecent, with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass another person"

I am also seeking legal advice as to how to proceed against individuals who have sent harassing e-mails to my e-mail address.

Michael Lauer

Ya now i have been tracing ur pc all day and im close to ur location,ps look my clan over for another time for better info. :cookieMonster:

Oh man, I remember Bazooka. That was awesome.

Oh man, I remember Bazooka. That was awesome.

I missed it because I was a hatchling forumer :I

In BL, do you realize that you have two oversized wooden snakees for legs?

---Shandor
go f*ck urself
:(

I can sum it up two words:
Epicly hilarious.

i missed it because i temporarily quit the forums, just to save people from my n00bishness i had back then D:

This random guy i've never talked to before sends me this.
Hey how'd you get that avatar?

aey yo inverted man, are you a muslim?becasue you look like one, i aint being tribal

aight then kool

can you speak punjabi?

I don't even know who the forget you are. Quit being a freak.

:D