Author Topic: Flying Broom(USAF Airman)  (Read 10857 times)

OR you could download the flying broom script. So instead of DLing this, you could ride the default push broom.

I LOVE it. Great job USAF.

Hey. I was in his server while he was making this, and he worked his ass off. just because the model looks a little weird, doesnt mean that it sucks. besides, he's making a volume 2 if you didnt read, and I'm sure it will be much better. So dont dis him, he tried hard.  :cookie: for you USAF

I LOVE it. Great job USAF.
Hey. I was in his server while he was making this, and he worked his ass off. just because the model looks a little weird, doesnt mean that it sucks. besides, he's making a volume 2 if you didnt read, and I'm sure it will be much better. So dont dis him, he tried hard.  FAIL for you USAF

you to are wierd... its hard to make any addon and if its a bad model.. then he shouldent relese "I" think that the modle is the good part in a vehicle so this is bad

steals cookies

I have very good news though. The new model is complete just have to change the names and get it back in the game visit: http://exiledbuilders.webs.com/For a picture of the new model its on the front page :)

It's not a loving letter, we can tell it's you. Stop signing.

~WhatevaGuy
You just signed.
-_-

err fail at the pics :/
not good when you have to download them

and this looks like your first addon DONT relese your first addon
becuse the folowing might ocure: bad modle bugs in the script(dosnt have any) lags(no) console spam(no)

your modle is horible :/

nocookie4u - :cookie:
Er, bad spelling and.. that means never release an add-on at all?

Er, bad spelling and.. that means never release an add-on at all?

i never said not to relese an addon its not relese your first addon and my spelling is fine...
dur

also plz lock this sence you have a v2