Author Topic: Tracking Device  (Read 655 times)

I want a one shot gun that when you shoot someone with it, you'll always be able to see where they are. I don't care how this is indicated, an arrow pointing in their direction, their name always being visible, seeing a bright red image of them when they are behind walls, whatever.

Of course, once the person dies, it should stop tracking them.

One other aspect of this gun should be fulfilled; it should be disguised as something else. I personally think it should look like guns akimbo, and when you shoot the first shot it turns into guns akimbo. One way you might be able to pull this off (since having a weapon where after one shot it starts shooting something else may be impossible to make without having glitches) is after they shoot the first shot, it removes the gun from the persons inventory and replaces it with the actual guns akimbo. (However I'm no coder... Whichever way seems easier for you, go for it.)

I can honestly say I doubt someone will put forth the time and effort needed to make something like this, but if anyone who is capable of making it feels the need, please do.

This could be combined with the Compass Mod.

I want a one shot gun that when you shoot someone with it, you'll always be able to see where they are. I don't care how this is indicated, an arrow pointing in their direction, their name always being visible, seeing a bright red image of them when they are behind walls, whatever.

Of course, once the person dies, it should stop tracking them.

One other aspect of this gun should be fulfilled; it should be disguised as something else. I personally think it should look like guns akimbo, and when you shoot the first shot it turns into guns akimbo. One way you might be able to pull this off (since having a weapon where after one shot it starts shooting something else may be impossible to make without having glitches) is after they shoot the first shot, it removes the gun from the persons inventory and replaces it with the actual guns akimbo. (However I'm no coder... Whichever way seems easier for you, go for it.)

I can honestly say I doubt someone will put forth the time and effort needed to make something like this, but if anyone who is capable of making it feels the need, please do.

You forgot one thing if someone sees a shotgun there gonna think your trying to kill them and while there running away it would be harder to shoot the tracker to stick to them.

Its a good idea, I like the disguise idea and all, but I really don't think guns akimbo is a good model to use.
Maybe like the Proto 17(?). The tracker is purple and then it turns to the normal green bullets.

~WhatevaGuy

P.S., is Proto 17 right? Or is it a diff. number?

Its a good idea, I like the disguise idea and all, but I really don't think guns akimbo is a good model to use.
Maybe like the Proto 17(?). The tracker is purple and then it turns to the normal green bullets.

~WhatevaGuy

P.S., is Proto 17 right? Or is it a diff. number?
Right

You'd want to use a default weapon so it's not forgeted up for other people.

You'd want to use a default weapon so it's not forgeted up for other people.

This was the reason for using akimbo.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:31:38 PM by Mateo »

This could be combined with the Compass Mod.
Yeah, have a waypoint that is the person?  That would be epic.