Author Topic: Probuilder claims on releasing Project A  (Read 5554 times)

Did they even get a licence for it yet?

Someone told me to post this, so I don't exactly know what its about

Someone told me to post this, so I don't exactly know what its about

let me guess, one of them starfishs from that communities of story tellers tricked you into advertising for them.

your just as much a richard wad as they are. i am declaring that you suck, and from now will not be nice to you anywhere you post.

I demand a print screen of this information because I do not want to waste my time signing up for this.

Anyone who lurks BLC is automatically handicapped. :c

Oh god, I knew this would happen, I'm sorry guys, I'm just too nice of a person to say no when someone asks me to do something D;

Also, apparently, the entire reason they told me to post this was to ruin my reputation



they dont have the balls to post here. they have no more arguments and they stories of the development they claim they are doing we know are false.

they trick you noobs into linking back like loving monthly, because the community there is dieing, and they want to trick a few more of us to join them.

Listen, I used to be on P A's side a long time ago in RTB. Later, I realized that they were a bunch if idiots who wouldn't carry the mod out for real and just did this joke for attention. In reality, it was looking good for the first few weeks, but slowly the little project died out. Along with that trashed up little forum of ****landcentral.

Retail (652)
RTB (14)

FYI. The image is just a picture of two lesbian girls.

They could've made a bigger impact if they allowed guests on their site.
-yawn-


Oh god, I knew this would happen, I'm sorry guys, I'm just too nice of a person to say no when someone asks me to do something D;
Suck my richard.  You know you can't say no!