Author Topic: Probuilder claims on releasing Project A  (Read 3020 times)

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Don't want to register, what is it?

Haha, not this guy again...

I mean what is the thing you posted about.

Ya, I seriously have no idea

is that the one with the hack-mod people that tried and failed to make a new game to spite badspot?

or is this the community of poor kids that were going to make a new game to spite badspot by being free, then it turned into a source game with game industry changing graphics and content. then became JUSt a hl2 mod, then those 8 screenshots became top secret for 2 years and the community got smaller and smaller, but the 2 guys running that sad show pop up here every so often to remind us of the fail they have?

is that the one with the hack-mod people that tried and failed to make a new game to spite badspot?

or is this the community of poor kids that were going to make a new game to spite badspot by being free, then it turned into a source game with game industry changing graphics and content. then became JUSt a hl2 mod, then those 8 screenshots became top secret for 2 years and the community got smaller and smaller, but the 2 guys running that sad show pop up here every so often to remind us of the fail they have?
The second one.

I think this counts as a fail.

Oh and mind posting the topic contents? I'm banned.

The second one.
Funny too.
All they've done is taken a simple model, added it to their "mod", along with a map, and called it "Blockland on Source".

You're also expected to stack the bricks using the Gravity Gun.

stacking objects is not lego building lol.
they missed an important point to this whole interest that started us all together in these communities.