Author Topic: Path bricks  (Read 757 times)

I was wondering if someone could make path bricks for bots or players. Its just a trail of bricks automatically directs the player/bot around. (or if possible vehicles?)
Examples

>>>>>>>>>>>>>V  
                       V
                       V
          X           V
          ^           V
          ^           V
          ^<<<<<<<

Forward brick
Backward brick
Random NESW brick
Double speed brick
Stride left/right brick
45 degree angle turn
Stop brick
Jet brick

« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 09:49:51 PM by Stratofortress »

I believe there are zone bricks that include "conveyor belt bricks", but I like this idea. More of them would be awesome.

I believe there are zone bricks that include "conveyor belt bricks", but I like this idea. More of them would be awesome.

It's called addVelocity :3

There has to be "Turn" bricks for vehicles though, they can't just change direction.

We need a setdirection event.

I would like this, maybe a Jetvelocity Event?

can't you just use conveyor Belt bricks?
 Or do you want specific Turing Bricks? 

That would make this whole thing worth it.

Also i wondered if something like this could be made.
I posted it some time ago, and now i have bumped it again.
It also contains many other bot action suggestions.
Here is this topic.
Not trying to get all the peepz to there, but i am just telling you.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 08:57:02 AM by lordician »

The teleporter addon comes with that......

I was thinking of doing something similar to this in a later version of zombies, it'd be pretty simple though.

Basically a zombie/bot acts normal until it comes across one of these nodes, goes to it, when it reaches the node, it then goes in the direction specified by the arrow, then looks for another node, if none is found it just starts randomly walking again.

Not sure when this will come since I have a lot of ideas for zombies, and I have some other things to work on at the moment.

I was thinking of doing something similar to this in a later version of zombies, it'd be pretty simple though.

Basically a zombie/bot acts normal until it comes across one of these nodes, goes to it, when it reaches the node, it then goes in the direction specified by the arrow, then looks for another node, if none is found it just starts randomly walking again.

Not sure when this will come since I have a lot of ideas for zombies, and I have some other things to work on at the moment.
Nice to see someone trying and if I could recommend something for your zombie mod, how about an entire zombie hoard that can be spawned using a single brick?

Don't mean to rush you, but I'll be waiting for that feature.

Would be cool. Could be a thing were they spawn in the room, Follow nodes, And Fall a bit to an arena, So they don't spawn IN the arena and players can expect where they are. Heck, We might even be able to make art with moving zombies/bots!