Author Topic: Flying Broom(USAF Airman)  (Read 10859 times)

Well, to whoever said it was good thanks, Alot as far as the screenshots go I forgot about photobucket
I was too excited to get it out there for others, but if you readc correctly another one will be released within days so be paitent I konw you guys who like the new one, It will be equippble like an item and the model will be tons better, As far as the script goes I hate the magic carpet I even deletedit so  I used the Stunt Plane one Im glad whoever did like it liked it, I will be making a better one so please do give me a chance. Thank you all for your time.

Thanks,

Airman

Oh, are you his little supporting parasite thing? If anyone can think of a better term for you, I'll give them a cookie.

And why did you upload the screenshot to rapidshare, that's the dumbest thing you could possibly do. I'm not even going to bother trying to download either it's screenshot or the vehicle itself. Judging by previous posts it's probably a poor magic-carpet edit that does a spinning-off-into-the-distance act which is normally reserved for Team Rocket.
I found a better term.

Idiot.

god, this model is just......wow

still good idea not dling

Thanks, Airman

Dont sign your posts here. People hate it alot.

MY loving GOD, I'M BLIND.

The new Nimbus 2009 hides the hand/hook nodes and has it's own hands on it. Sadly, I do not know how to make it show hooks if you have them on. But it's at least better than this.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 05:45:33 PM by KoopaScooper »

Well,

I have good news for anyone who cares I just started new model and it already looks better, The release shuold be within a couple days so please give the new one a chance.

Thanks,

Airman

It's not a loving letter, we can tell it's you. Stop signing.

~WhatevaGuy

Post something like that again 'bout airman and ill kick your ass.
Airman is an idiotic friend.

'Choo gonna do now?

Airman is an idiotic friend.

'Choo gonna do now?
Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
He's callin' you out Sooooooooooooon!

Well,

I have good news for anyone who cares I just started new model and it already looks better, The release shuold be within a couple days so please give the new one a chance.

Thanks,

Airman

Dont sign your posts here. People hate it alot.

you don't have to make fun of him he's new, lay off.
if you really hate the flying broom just don't download it
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 08:22:34 PM by swollow »

dont be to harsh to him, i mean he did the best he could to make an add on, i couldnt do any better my self :)

you don't have to make fun of him he's new, lay off.

IM NEW SO IM IMPERVIOUS TO BEING AN IDIOT!!!!

Well either way the new model I am building right now looks great. It is  a huge improvement from before. I think you all will like it, I am debating a release within days. The only thing is I am debating keeping it to myself unless you specifically ask me for it. Sorry for those who might miss out but I am being flamed too bad to try n make it right with a better model so if you are interested in Version 2 then just message me and Ill give the link. I personally love this no matter how ugly it is, I think its fun and the quidditch setup Im working on is great too. Also, Visit my server for updates on the broom I just got the seat done maybe 30min ago the avatar fits perfect on it now. Thanks alot guys for supporting to me hope you all have fun.

Oh and a tip, when you update an add-on, be sure to change the filename of the .dts file. If you don't, players who already visted the server with the first one wont download the second one, causing an error making them leave the server.