Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 11218 times)

I can't remember what I was doing at the time
In fact I can't remember that day

I can't remember what I was doing at the time
In fact I can't remember that day

Me neither, I was probably only like 6 or 5.

Me neither, I was probably only like 6 or 5.

13 year old too!

All gave some.
Some gave all.

9-11-01

Never forget.

I was in the hospital,because of Pneumonia.
No i have never seen the attack sites.

But my aunt and uncle died in the crashes.

stuffcakes, I just saw a jumper from 9/11 on /b/ :C
He was splatted, guts everywhere.
Damn terrorists :c

I feel the same.. I mean terrorist attacks happen all the time. Sure thousands died, but millions have died from George. Honestly, it's been almost 10 years and idiots are still whining. 911 did make a lot of idiot patriot extremists in america, you have to give 911 that. I wish another terrorist plane attack would happen so that I could go back to europe and back for 3 cents. Ahh, I remember I was a little kindergartener.. (Could of been 1st grader but I was "too young")

Woah woah woah, what does bush have to do with innocent civilians being killed by terrorists. Second, where the forget did you get the number millions? Less than 5000 memebers of the coaliton forces lost there lives in Iraqi Freedom and that was a full on military assult. Third go forget yourself, are you saying we shouldnt mourne the loss of several hundred people do to a terroroist attack and go forget yourself

Woah woah woah, what does bush have to do with innocent civilians being killed by terrorists. Second, where the forget did you get the number millions? Less than 5000 memebers of the coaliton forces lost there lives in Iraqi Freedom and that was a full on military assult. Third go forget yourself, are you saying we shouldnt mourne the loss of several hundred people do to a terroroist attack and go forget yourself
i mourne to the loses of people at WWII and WWI because to me they deserve more credit then a building being attacked and only 5,000 people being lost

i mourne to the loses of people at WWII and WWI because to me they deserve more credit then a building being attacked and only 5,000 people being lost

how many people did i piss off now?

Those people in both World Wars knew what they were going in to, richard head. The victims of 9/11 were just innocent workers who expected that day to be just another day in the office at the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. That's not to say that I don't feel bad for the World War veterans, but seriously, who deserves more sympathy, the soldiers who went to war knowing that they faced possible death, or the average people like you and me who had no idea? And for the record, if I mourne anyone from WWII, I mourne the victims of Pearl Harbor and the innocent Japanese who had nukes dropped on their heads.