Author Topic: Jaydee's AI Set  (Read 43583 times)

How the Blockhead holds its hammer reminds me of RFG... osht... i just made myself click on it.. :O

These look very good I may download them when they come out. 5 cookies for j00  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

hi anyone out there is you now were i cani find robolab 5.1 plzz send me a massage :nes:

what the heck is roblolab 5.1 if its a roblox thing then get out you forgettard

That blockhead will be good for me and that knight i could use for a medievil war :iceCream:

I'll finish Cow and Sheep too that pounce on you

hello im having a hard time adding add ons im trying all of them are in the add ons file but i cant find them when i go to check them there not there.
you save the add ons in  your add on folder DUH!

WAY better then the mercinaires crap.

Im making horror movie bot like a little girl that asks you if you want to play.
and will make it so you cant move as a attack and i will make her a big-brother that will kill you with a axe.

how that sound?

[
Blockhead

Those little noobs that ask you for admin

Coming Soon!

Dude, its been either 3 or 4 months, I think this is never gana come out....

Dude, its been either 3 or 4 months, I think this is never gana come out....
Hmm.. well Jaydee has to: Script the blockhead so it isn't laggy in numbers, make a new model for the old hammer so the blockheads don't destroy all of your stuff and, if this is needed, make changes to fit v13 and the new Zombie Mod.

Er, now I really need the knight, so I can re-script it and make a jet pilot. :o

Lol. I have done All of these in Bot Events.   They are still awesome though.
Thanks for zombie types that don't hit with a claw and a sword. And that I
can shoot a homing rocket at them because when I just set the Bot events
homing things don't work right.