Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 286937 times)

PressMe, All you have done is bumped this topic, like I just did.

What's your point? I don't really have anything to say.

Minnax is PressMe's forum account name

or maybe an alt.

Yeah, I could not use the user name PressMe, because Badspot doesn't allow inapproiate usernames on the forums.

As of right now, i only got off topic news.

Anyways so, im going to get a hurricane and a direct hit on my state.  I may not be on for a bit if the power goes out because the news already said if its out, it'll be out for like 3 days to a week.  Crazy, first hurricane....

Alright anyways, who is already back to school?

Still on my first week, can't wait for friday. Btw, we got hit big time with this tornado yesterday. Power kept flickering on and off, then it just went off after a minute

Anyways so, im going to get a hurricane and a direct hit on my state.  I may not be on for a bit if the power goes out because the news already said if its out, it'll be out for like 3 days to a week.  Crazy, first hurricane....

What, Irene? lol, thats only going to be the worst hurricane anybody has ever seen on the east coast according to The Weather Channel. I can't even imagine whats going to happen to NYC. Wall-Street is gunna drown. Sucks(not the wall-street part) that I have a family picnic Sunday.

Yeah, I could not use the user name PressMe, because Badspot doesn't allow inapproiate usernames on the forums.

Wow, inappropriate? Its not like the kids on here are going to understand that it even is inappropriate anyway. Heck, I don't even see how.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 10:55:59 PM by stargatefan »

As of right now, i only got off topic news.

Anyways so, im going to get a hurricane and a direct hit on my state.  I may not be on for a bit if the power goes out because the news already said if its out, it'll be out for like 3 days to a week.  Crazy, first hurricane....

Alright anyways, who is already back to school?
Yeah, I'm supposed to be getting 90mph winds here.
But I doubt it will be that bad considering I live in the mountains.

I hope I don't lose power, I'll be dreadfully bored.

Just make sure everything that runs off a battery is charged.

Battery tv much?

Battery tv much?

Sweet, I just remembered I had one of those. Now all I need to do is rig batterys up to my NES or some system like that.

You mean like nothing?
I have a laptop but it doesn't turn on for some reason. Pokemon is about the only thing I can play.

Indeed.  As it is the news said that even if we lose power, it'll be out from 3 days to an week.  Also, this upcoming week is the last week before school starts... i would be very pissed if the power went out.  Also, im very prepared for this hurricane.  I have like water, food, and stuff that lasts me for like a whole week lol.  I just hope that our windows don't break or these huge trees near our place come crashing down on our place...

Good luck to everyone whos getting this hurricane!

Indeed.  As it is the news said that even if we lose power, it'll be out from 3 days to an week.  Also, this upcoming week is the last week before school starts... i would be very pissed if the power went out.  Also, im very prepared for this hurricane.  I have like water, food, and stuff that lasts me for like a whole week lol.  I just hope that our windows don't break or these huge trees near our place come crashing down on our place...

Good luck to everyone whos getting this hurricane!

I just got a silly wind advisory.

Edit: Which is now a silly high wind warning.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 10:18:02 AM by stargatefan »

TIME FOR SOME SERIOUS NOSTALGIA HERE EH.

loaded an old save and took some pics. enjoy.

Courthouse

Trenton Bank  by Diggy

by Diggy

by Sleven

by GreekGeeker

Wellsk Museum  by Diggy

Huge Thingy that never got finished   by Sleven

Macrosoft  by Tophius(Bill Gates) and General

Forest Bridge  by Unknown to me

Diggy Condos  by Diggy

Wellsk PD interior  by LoserHero

Restaurant Soupspoon  by Sleven

Metropolis ARENA  by Diggy (I think)

Woah, those pics are insanely old.

TIME FOR SOME SERIOUS NOSTALGIA HERE EH.

loaded an old save and took some pics. enjoy.

-snip-
Give me the save please.

I have the save for ''Medium Rp'' (2008?) for anyone who wants it.

Is everyone okay after the storm?
I lost power for about 24 hours but its back now.

I have the save for ''Medium Rp'' (2008?) for anyone who wants it.
How about a late 2009 save? If not I'd gladly have the 2008 save.