Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 295036 times)

I think it was you, you're an idiot and you would probably think that someone else did it, when it was you.

ah heres our idiot bastard asks for my trust after i join and then hammers my house and i dont know he's doing it because im ghosting

ah heres our idiot bastard asks for my trust after i join and then hammers my house and i dont know he's doing it because im ghosting
Totally your fault for being an idiot and giving him your trust

PIcS or it dident haOPpeN!!
Lol... How can you get pictures when your ghosting? Dont ask me :3

Errr is my name Blockhead1876? I don't think so, must not be me.

Yeah, the Carrot's online name is Blockhead-18whatever he just said it was.

*sniff* smells like drama, Let's talk about how the server could be better if and when it comes back, I personally think bounty hunters shouldn't have batons, its basicaly giving cops legal killing, and a grapple (as well as mercenary)

And as I said before, victims shouldn't be able to witness their own crime, cameras or not!

yeah i wanna get this back on topic too thats old news and i think the house was a pile of stuff anyway i build better now and bounty hunters are kind of broken but whatever the biggest problem i see is the lack of spawn rooms one of those would be helpful for people that are ghosting

*sniff* smells like drama, Let's talk about how the server could be better if and when it comes back, I personally think bounty hunters shouldn't have batons, its basicaly giving cops legal killing, and a grapple (as well as mercenary)

And as I said before, victims shouldn't be able to witness their own crime, cameras or not!
That's why their batons can't open doors, but I do agree they need some sort of punishment for killing too much, similar to cops.

That's why their batons can't open doors, but I do agree they need some sort of punishment for killing too much, similar to cops.
Or the way JVS worked changed

I miss the way the server used to be, the few times I have come back I get bored and stop coming back. Back in the days when I first started playing it were the best.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2010, 05:47:49 PM by Littledude »

All Cops and Godfathers should start with a revolver, for one. Maybe Godfather with Deagle, same with the Police Cheif. Make jailtime/fine chooseable to the recently caught.

Or the way JVS worked changed
They have "limited batons", opposed to the normal baton cops use.

All Cops and Godfathers should start with a revolver, for one. Maybe Godfather with Deagle, same with the Police Cheif. Make jailtime/fine chooseable to the recently caught.
I agree, but Godfather's should have revolvers because Deagle's are too powerful weapon, and it would be unfair if they had deagles, jailtime or fine time should be choosable, but if you choose jail time, you don't loose all your cash.

Is Diggy dead or something? He hasn't had the server up for about a month now.

Is Diggy dead or something? He hasn't had the server up for about a month now.
I hope he is.