Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287064 times)

A subway, mointains, maybe fields? or forrests between sections of towns to divide them, not just big ugly grey blocks! Diggy's trees look nice in the city.

No towers, Houses are ALOT nicer!!!

Maybe easier ways to make money when you begin playig because it can sometiems be hard as a noob since you've got nothing but a small sum of money.(but that's more scripting or whatever)

Bridges are always nice!!!

OH WAIT I have the best idea, BRING THE OLD CITY BACK!!!! find an old save and semolish all the builds, and remove parts of the city if it's too big or has too many lots. The trenton cities were always the best planned with the mountains and roads on the sides and subways and NICE BUILDS!!! Althought I wasn't a big fan of the huge red castle...

OH WAIT I have the best idea, BRING THE OLD CITY BACK!!!! find an old save and semolish all the builds, and remove parts of the city if it's too big or has too many lots. The trenton cities were always the best planned with the mountains and roads on the sides and subways and NICE BUILDS!!! Althought I wasn't a big fan of the huge red castle...
That.

What was so great about the old city?
Leet's Idea sounded pretty cool.
Where there's a section for tall buildings/skyscrapers and on the outskirts of that city would be residential homes.

Look at the OP, it was the best city.

Look at the OP, it was the best city.
Meh I thought it was too big.

It was the best city.
Everything was perfect.
Everyone, who came from the Old Metro would agree with me.

It was the best city.
Everything was perfect.
Everyone, who came from the Old Metro would agree with me.
sometimes you just need to start with something new. The city was getting filled with nice buildings that would have just sat there for a couple years if the map didn't change.

sometimes you just need to start with something new. The city was getting filled with nice buildings that would have just sat there for a couple years if the map didn't change.
But that is real life city building. Once it's placed it stays until demolished and replaced with something else.

That just gave me the idea of making "time" differences, ie Victorian Era to Post-Modern, etc. with the city evolving as time passes. Like San Francisco.

And perhaps a taxi job, where people with vehicles can use a taxi service.

I like that, although I can't guarantee the passengers survival both before, during, and after transporting them.

The old city was nice, but there was that small issue with brick count, which I could care less about.

Just out of curiosity, has there been a single new version of blockland this year?

But that is real life city building. Once it's placed it stays until demolished and replaced with something else.

That just gave me the idea of making "time" differences, ie Victorian Era to Post-Modern, etc. with the city evolving as time passes. Like San Francisco.
Well, developing a city can take years to decades. With MetroRP, you build what you want to build, get the golden job, and eventually get bored.

What i liked in the old city were the big highways that ran through the sides of it. I also LOVED the sewers.  Oh, and i LOOVEEDDD the secrets, like random passageways under water that led to secret caves with water falls <3

What i liked in the old city were the big highways that ran through the sides of it. I also LOVED the sewers.  Oh, and i LOOVEEDDD the secrets, like random passageways under water that led to secret caves with water falls <3

The old city was a classic.

Random: Is it just me, or is the forum time 15 minutes off from the real time?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 01:48:54 AM by stargatefan »

Ah, the old map was the best i think.  Good times... good times.

Also a bit off topic here, i just got Windows 7!  Now i got to install so much of my stuff i had on XP.....

Also a bit off topic here, i just got Windows 7!  Now i got to install so much of my stuff i had on XP.....
Perfect timing too, Microsoft just announced Windows 8.

Windows 7 = Win, none the less
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 03:02:05 PM by stargatefan »

Nice build you got there. I love how you add the details of like the river and bridge. This must have taken FOREVER to make!!!