Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287067 times)

The pictures on the first page are form the old map :c. diggy is working on a new map atm.

Perfect timing too, Microsoft just announced Windows 8.

Windows 7

I remember this one time when the map was changed to bedroom or something. When I reconnected the map was back to normal but the location saver spawned me under the map. I had a lot of weapons and money on me so I never Self Deleted. I fell for DAYS until an admin came on and fetched me.

Surround the city, on at least 3 sides, with mountains please.

And some secret lot spaces would be cool.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 06:32:46 PM by Littledude »

no. Don't do this, because then you'll get people who constantly whine about someone who got a spot they wanted.

no. Don't do this, because then you'll get people who constantly whine about someone who got a spot they wanted.
meh, if I was Diggy I would just ban everyone who whines about anything. Should they persist after being told to shut up

Aml secret lots, and secret spots! are win.

Aml secret lots, and secret spots! are win.
Shush silly person.
If I can't have them NO ONE WILL >:D

I'm going to try to answer all of these...

I'd like to see a highway for fast access, like a cut-through the city(-i,es?).

And perhaps a taxi job, where people with vehicles can use a taxi service. If you're interested in this I'll give a explanation, but first I want to know if it's worth to type it out.

Also, buildings in the center of the city should be the tall ones, no short buildings in the center of the city. The ones on the edges should have a limit of 2 floors, including lobby, minus basement.
Most roads in the city suffice as it is.  Also, players can take it into their own hands to have a taxi service, but it's really not popular enough to make into a job.

Finally, we are planning to encourage towers in an inner city area for this build.

A subway, mointains, maybe fields? or forrests between sections of towns to divide them, not just big ugly grey blocks! Diggy's trees look nice in the city.

No towers, Houses are ALOT nicer!!!

Maybe easier ways to make money when you begin playig because it can sometiems be hard as a noob since you've got nothing but a small sum of money.(but that's more scripting or whatever)

Bridges are always nice!!!

OH WAIT I have the best idea, BRING THE OLD CITY BACK!!!! find an old save and semolish all the builds, and remove parts of the city if it's too big or has too many lots. The trenton cities were always the best planned with the mountains and roads on the sides and subways and NICE BUILDS!!! Althought I wasn't a big fan of the huge red castle...
We're going to have a river running through this city, so yeah bridges and stuff.  Terrain will be (hopefully) similar to the original city's.

What i liked in the old city were the big highways that ran through the sides of it. I also LOVED the sewers.  Oh, and i LOOVEEDDD the secrets, like random passageways under water that led to secret caves with water falls <3
You'll love the fact that the new city has a stuffload of tunnels and stuff to sneak through.

There's secret spaces galore coming up.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:34:21 PM by Niliscro »

Shush silly person.
If I can't have them NO ONE WILL >:D
Sounds like you would be the one whining about someone taking the spot you wanted.
This might make things seem better...

I guess more stuff to hide in? I rather hide in a huge pine tree.

Sounds like you would be the one whining about someone taking the spot you wanted.
This might make things seem better...
Ever heard of a joke bro?

I'm going to try to answer all of these...
Most roads in the city suffice as it is.  Also, players can take it into their own hands to have a taxi service, but it's really not popular enough to make into a job.

Finally, we are planning to encourage towers in an inner city area for this build.
We're going to have a river running through this city, so yeah bridges and stuff.  Terrain will be (hopefully) similar to the original city's.
You'll love the fact that the new city has a stuffload of tunnels and stuff to sneak through.

win.