Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 287068 times)

win.

You mean loss. Cop job just got a hole lot harder, and criminal at hole lot easier

Oh come on. you know you love sneaking around finding awesome secret underground water falls.

You mean loss. Cop job just got a hole lot harder, and criminal at hole lot easier

The cop job is always harder when I am around anyway, so whats the diff?

I know it's too late but those plate roads look nice, but are really annoying to grapple on, so maybe take a few lightposts out of the way to releive a little bit of stress :P

And by terrain, the forrest in the old map was really fun to go through or hide in, it was a little releif from all the builds everywhere!

And I just thought of something, the ONLY use so far of the tall building have been for grappling on. Or hiding up top!
Towers can be nice but having only 4-5 of them would maybe force people to put things inside!!! Instead of having 11 empty stories you can have 4-5 floors with shops or rooms!

Hey seeming the safes are really expensive, we could build a storage place with high security that you can rent a safe for a few days depending on thwe price.

Looking forward to play for a little while :D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 10:26:43 AM by nacholu28 »

I know it's too late but those plate roads look nice, but are really annoying to grapple on, so maybe take a few lightposts out of the way to releive a little bit of stress :P

And by terrain, the forrest in the old map was really fun to go through or hide in, it was a little releif from all the builds everywhere!

And I just thought of something, the ONLY use so far of the tall building have been for grappling on. Or hiding up top!
Towers can be nice but having only 4-5 of them would maybe force people to put things inside!!! Instead of having 11 empty stories you can have 4-5 floors with shops or rooms!

Hey seeming the safes are really expensive, we could build a storage place with high security that you can rent a safe for a few days depending on thwe price.

Looking forward to play for a little while :D
you make it sound like the servers up
stop the deception

oh, and also, if you're ever convicted, prepare to get your feet wet. We didn't build the jail with plumbing in mind.

Are we going to get basements, or is it another island map.

And i hope the downtown wont lag me :c

Cry some more.
But I was thinking about adding a ranged baton for the highest cop job

Hey seeming the safes are really expensive, we could build a storage place with high security that you can rent a safe for a few days depending on the price.
See, I don't think safes store money based on instances, but an overall "safe account" for each players.  So if you had two safes, whatever you did to one would happen to the other (be it withdraw or deposit)

See, I don't think safes store money based on instances, but an overall "safe account" for each players.  So if you had two safes, whatever you did to one would happen to the other (be it withdraw or deposit)
So you're saying that its a second banking system? I think we should only have one safe per person, otherwise it will turn into stuff.

So you're saying that its a second banking system? I think we should only have one safe per person, otherwise it will turn into stuff.
I'm pretty sure we've already added that restriction or it's planned.  Or I'm wrong and each safe instance stores its own amount of money, I really forget how it works.

I'm pretty sure we've already added that restriction or it's planned.  Or I'm wrong and each safe instance stores its own amount of money, I really forget how it works.
Ah I see.

oh, and also, if you're ever convicted, prepare to get your feet wet. We didn't build the jail with plumbing in mind.

Lets hope we can escape from this jail with the help from someone else.

Lets hope we can escape from this jail with the help from someone else.
Nope, Custard isn't as crazy-ass-secret-tunnel oriented as Diggy.

BUt I love love crazy-ass-secret-tunnel orientation.