Author Topic: AI Jetfighter  (Read 826 times)

I was thinking of a Jetfighter like a blockhead that can drive planes and stuff

well what about like something that follows you like it says at a curtain level and just flys above you and defends you
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 05:07:11 PM by lost477 »

Bots cannot steer vehicles in any decent way, unless you want to start using repeated schedules... which also mess up in lag.

Bots sence are just computer played bots that have no brain, thay would be horrible at driving.

mmm jetfighter would be nice... but bots driveing it THATS JUST DUMB BOTS ARE CONTROLED BY COMPUTER!

In v8 I put talking and walking bots in the box jet and took the jet outside and they flew around the house, they they disapeered forever :(.

maybea if someone asked permission to use the airstrike add-on, edit it, then script it so that it would frist fire rocket at the player(s) then fly in 5 complete circles shooting at the player(s) then finally flying away (unless it was shot down) and dissapearing.
if you would like me to excaderate the please ask

Bots sence are just computer played bots that have no brain, thay would be horrible at driving.

You idiot, you obviously don't understand the capabilities of bots, you can insert a lot of information into their script, from interacting with other AIs/Players to driving a jeep/flying a plane. While I admit programing a flight pattern might be difficult it is quite possible.

Now don't act like you know anything about bots just because you made a crappy edit of a zombie mod, and don't post unless you actually know what you're talking about.

You idiot, you obviously don't understand the capabilities of bots, you can insert a lot of information into their script, from interacting with other AIs/Players to driving a jeep/flying a plane. While I admit programing a flight pattern might be difficult it is quite possible.

Now don't act like you know anything about bots just because you made a crappy edit of a zombie mod, and don't post unless you actually know what you're talking about.
Like you could add in some kind of reaction command along with a path, so that if something gets within a certain radius of the bot/vehicle, it steers away and goes back on track.

Like you could add in some kind of reaction command along with a path, so that if something gets within a certain radius of the bot/vehicle, it steers away and goes back on track.

-Tardsnip-

Oh my getting a little defensive are we? Hm, I remember when you were way more mature. I guess all good things eventually come to an end after all, including intelligence.

I would like a AI Mob car, Enemys shoot you and drive

what if it was a bot, that had jets and went up and down?

Oh my getting a little defensive are we? Hm, I remember when you were way more mature. I guess all good things eventually come to an end after all, including intelligence.
I had a bad day, and btw i am naturally defensive... Also, the pic was meant to be a joke -.-

I had a bad day, and btw i am naturally defensive... Also, the pic was meant to be a joke -.-

Having a bad day means nothing, deal with it, this is the internet.
You also have a bad sense of humor.