Author Topic: Hitchhiker  (Read 6275 times)

How long on does it take?

...Hao?

What program do you use? 3D studio Max?

blender

How long on does it take?

took me a span of 2 weeks but I had to put it off for a while because school started. I probably only had like 4 or 5 working days, but I obviously didn't spend all of those days, so thats even less.

Your like pixar :D

Animated shorts!

Your like pixar :D

Animated shorts!

I'd ask him to do a feature length with me next, but those are hard.

And I'm sort of full of unfinished projects right now (cough, Block Wars especially, cough).

DarkStar you never cease to amaze me. Keep doing this up and you might end up on you way to Pixar Animations in the future.

I'd ask him to do a feature length with me next, but those are hard.

And I'm sort of full of unfinished projects right now (cough, Block Wars especially, cough).

I'll do one with you, I just wanna get some more practice and more people to help.

Also taking suggestions on what to make the next short on :3 I wanna do kind of lego themed ones where they don't talk but just use hand gestures and mumble.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 07:42:50 PM by DarkStar »

I'll do one with you, I just wanna get some more practice and more people to help.

Also taking suggestions on what to make the next short on :3 I wanna do kind of lego themed ones where they don't talk but just use hand gestures and mumble.
What if a Blocklander met a Lego Person? Lol, I'm uncreative :D

That was fantastic! I loved the ending.

Must...Watch...again for the 346th time.... *Gasps for air*

The only thing I didn't like was that the camera movements were a little too sudden.  Try to make the camera movements a bit slower, and take more time on shots.  Then this would be absolutely perfect.

What if a Blocklander met a Lego Person? Lol, I'm uncreative :D

I'm am impressed. Seriously, it looks a professional did this. Hell, judging by this you ARE a professional.
Funny how at the end, he looks so triumphant and proud with his gas tank, then sees his car  :cookieMonster:
EDIT:
-snip-
WIN.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 08:05:57 PM by Dr.Block »