Author Topic: Post your jokes :D  (Read 1618 times)

What's worse than a worm in your apple?

A dumpster full of babies :cookieMonster:

yo mama is so fat

she fat

monday monday monday my monday monday.
90% of rap music today.
Budum ching

What's worse than a dumpster full of babies?

A dumpster full of halves of babies.

a man in ancient Babylon is arrested for kissing a married women the asks if he did he says "yes", the judge says "take him and cut off his lips" the man says "but... But the man she is married to is me!"

What's worse than a dumpster full of halves of babies?

A dumpster full of quarters of babies.

Yo mama sucks ass. I win.

What's worse than a dumpster full of quarters of babies?
A dumpster full of eighths of babies.

Yo mama sucks ass. I win.

What's worse than a dumpster full of quarters of babies?
A dumpster full of eighths of babies.
Joke thief. That one was next... =( What's worse than a dumpster full of eighths of babies?

A dumpster full of sixteenths of babies.

Your mamma fat as house.

Patient: Doctor I'm shrinking! Help!
Busy Doctor: You have to be a little patient.

-snip-
What's worse than a dumpster full of sixteenths of babies?

A dumpster full of stuff.

yo mama so ghetto when she breast feeds kool aid comes out.
90% of rap music today.
Budum ching
These are the only ones I really laughed at.
Jokes I've heard that I thought were funny:
Golom: Frodo's finger was so tasty and I don't mean the one on his hand!

One night, three guys are at a bar talking and they all think their wives are cheating on them.

The first guy says he thinks his wife is screwing a plumber because he found a tool belt under his bed.

They all agree, and the second guy tells his story. He says he thinks his wife is screwing a judge because he found a robe and gavel under his bed.

They all agree, and then the third guy says, "That's nothing! My wife is the worst! I came home and found a cowboy under my bed. I can't believe she's screwing a horse."

One night two drunks were wandering the town trying to get drinks, but between the two of them, they only had a dollar and change. So the first drunk says, "Hey, I've got an idea - we put our money together and buy a hot dog."

The second drunk, looking at him puzzled, says, "What the hell? I don't want a hot dog; I want a goddamn drink!"

The first says, "I know. We buy the hot dog, stick it down the front of my pants, go into a bar and order our drinks. When the bartender tells us the price, you drop to your knees and suck the hot dog like you're sucking my richard - and the bartender will throw us out and we won't have to pay for anything!"

The second drunk says, "Well, it sounds like a good enough idea to me."

So they buy the hot dog and the first drunk sticks it down his pants. They go into a bar, order two whiskeys, and when the bartender tells them the price, the second drunk drops to his knees and sucks on the hot dog. The bartender throws them out and tells them not to come back.

The drunks go on to hit 19 bars. Finally, the second drunk says, "We've got to switch places 'cause my knees hurt from dropping to the floor."

The first drunk says, "You think that's bad? I lost the hot dog in the third bar!" \

That last one gave me a good laugh.

Three men go out into a bathroom in a school for black people. The first one says
"Hey guys got any gun powder?"
Then they both say yes.
The first one stuffs it in to a turkey because it was turkey for lunch.
the second one asks
"Hey do ja guies got a smoke?"
They shook there head no.
Finnaly the put the turkey in the oven then the third one asks
"Any one got pain killers, I wana get high."
The first one gives him his bottle.
Out of no were the bell rings and face pops out of the air vent in the celing yelling
"PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPI IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Bad pun is bad