Could this be fixed?

Yes
24 (48%)
Maybe
19 (38%)
No
7 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: The Scorpion Tank.  (Read 3382 times)

If it worked then yes this would own.

I wounder if I can get a hold of Pandan.

I wounder if I can get a hold of Pandan.
Pshhh yea right I doubt he likes Halo. Oh and the other scorpion that was "fixed" didn't shoot anything or explode right, so that made me mad cuz it be wastin' ma mem.

I meant anymore. That was made over a year ago, but I hope he does still like it cuz I really wanna see this thing working again. AND yes I have seen it on some guy's server 6 months ago that actually shot stuff, but I never see him anymore.

Enough with the god damn Halo add-ons. If you want a Halo add-on, ask someone privately, and don't release it. If you make one, good for you and keep it to yourself. I am so sick and tired of all these Halo requests. Go play Halo if you want scorpion tanks.

Holy stuff. There WAS one? DAAAMN, If someone DOES bring it back, It'll be fun to have wars with it and GSF's carrier.
Yea, and like the long range missile and in Halo itself it had a streamline effect and almost instant speed rate that would be awesome.
And just because some people don't want Halo involved with Blockland doesn't mean that the Halo weapons and vehicles aren't useful or fun.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 02:02:46 AM by Pirate Peat »

Pshhh yea right I doubt he likes Halo. Oh and the other scorpion that was "fixed" didn't shoot anything or explode right, so that made me mad cuz it be wastin' ma mem.
Dude, i started out as a halo nerd.

:/

I still am kinda. ;)