Author Topic: Panford: F150 Truck [PH]  (Read 38487 times)

believe or not this was not the first pick up truck in blockland there one other WHAYY in the back of these files the pack its in as a qwadbike space shuttle and a barrel 2 olthe it dosent aper in my add ons
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 03:36:24 PM by dafrandle »

Umm... you have really bad spelling issues. Oh, and the truck is great. But it has a bug where, from a short distance, it turns into a box. Like, shorter than the other vehicles distance. But it is awesome, other than the bug. Please fix.

Umm... you have really bad spelling issues. Oh, and the truck is great. But it has a bug where, from a short distance, it turns into a box. Like, shorter than the other vehicles distance. But it is awesome, other than the bug. Please fix.
Either you don't have v2, or you have a really crappy graphics card configuration.

Truck sucks, you suck, and you are loser! No winner, loser!

User was banned for this post
Ok? Well then, does anybody else want to freak out and get banned?

What the?

If you don't like it don't post it.
and have a nice ban :3

beliv or not this was not the first pik up truck in blokland thers one other WHAYY in the back of thes fiels the pak its in as a qwide biek spae shtel and a barel 2
What?

beliv or not this was not the first pik up truck in blokland thers one other WHAYY in the back of thes fiels the pak its in as a qwide biek spae shtel and a barel 2
...What the forget...?
Well, anyway, this truck is very nice, although maybe I've already said that...

Make more panford vehicles.

Ya no dawg, Beyonce's video was great.

Download
http://bduhq.com/Add-ons/Vhehicle_F150.zip

Don't download this.
No seriously.. Stop.

Creditsother tires were better

Idea: Jasa
Model: Pandan
Script: Pandan
Hours of labor: Pandan
Starting Panford company over night: Pandan

Inb4..
Im already aware of the following minor issues.

1. When in F8 (to see a otherwise unsee-able area of the vehicle), You can reach a crevice where a backface is visible.
This crevice is in the trunk by the way.
Now, this can't be seen from ANYWHERE unless you're in F8. So, it's a minor issue.

2. The front end is elevated. At first, I liked this effect. But, i will make it level in the coming V2 release.

Fixed br0

This problem is now fixed.

If you were having this problem, Please re-download v2