Author Topic: entrepreneur my gun  (Read 62395 times)

sniper

NEEDLER from halo

Nowai, I'm not copyrighting, it looks nothing like the real needler, except for the needles... but they're just small knives.

gun

This is the C90-3 Supra. Its simple aim and fire interface may distract some from its amazingly destructive power. This starfish packs 3 .90 caliber bullets per clip, just try and imagine the damage you could cause with this thing.

People keep making generic guns, :I

This starfish packs 3 .90 caliber bullets per clip, just try and imagine the damage you could cause with this thing.
The only thing you'll be damaging with that cannon is yourself, the recoil energy from .90 rounds normally turns people's shoulders into bloody shrapnel.

The only thing you'll be damaging with that cannon is yourself, the recoil energy from .90 rounds normally turns people's shoulders into bloody shrapnel.

http://www.securityarms.com/20010315/galleryfiles/2200/2289.htm

I just played it at school today, loving awesome. i made a Desert eagle with a laser sight, the slide back with several shells and 2 clips on the floor, with a bullet about half-chambered.
fapfapfapfap

EMRPG Launcher

Fires Electro Magnetic Rocket Propelled Grenades. Explodes with an electtrical shock that can disable nerves and machinery alike. Also has a chance to light things on fire. Secondary ammo are glide bullets: Once shot, sharp blade "wings" open up and slices through the target. After that the bullet leeches an poisonus fluid.

Kreation doesn't know how2make gun :c

I have a weird/awesome imagination with guns.

Machine gun sniper pistol