Poll

Tezuni is...

A immature butt-hurt child.
A normal person.

Author Topic: Tezuni  (Read 14081 times)

they're to tight , thats the reason blocklanders don't have legs, the shoes cut off so much circulation they had to amputate their legs, the dockers where stupid so instead of taking off the feat they went for the legs. its all a conspiracy man.

Don't ask why we don't have arms, I'm sure its some under the umbrella conspiracy though.

I now question why Badspot never talks to us, he must be planning something, brb I'm going to get my tin foil hat.

@Tezudumbstuff;

Crap-Ons are Add-Ons that are widely popular but broken as stuff and the creator is a total dumbass, and something that everyone with a brain agrees is stupid and unneeded. Not something that you think sucks because you're butthurt about being banned.

I think that he's such an attention whore, that he enjoys any attention that he gets.

The infamy is fueling is fire.

Tezuni, you're loving stupid. Might as well get your ass out of here while you still have the chance. Unless you want me to call you Tezunfriend every time I see you, I suggest you stop playing Blockland too.

Besides, you've completely ran your sorry reputation into the ground with 2k Megatons of force from your massive stupidity that has already taken over your mind. Go die.
Also, before you die, go get some therapy for the massive stupidity I mentioned. Please. It's really starting to showloving stupid.
Go die plz.

Tezuni is a loving raging slant eyed rooster sucking friend.  My dad also helped robo's dad cut your dads head off in the Vietnam war.

Tezuni is a loving raging slant eyed rooster sucking friend.  My dad also helped robo's dad cut your dads head off in the Vietnam war.
lol :D

it's Pandan's server. Pandan can do whatever the hell he wants to do on it.

Ugh, I don't think I like Tezuni anymore.

You should of never liked him in the first place.

You should of never liked him in the first place.
My words have been stolen