Author Topic: Mabinogi  (Read 48854 times)

Meh.. I'll downlaod and look at this.

Ever since I started ranking range on my human, I've lost interest in my elf.
G8 final is awesome, I've ran at least 6 of them, even got a finish.
Won't really work since you can have the same name on different servers.
Seriously though, Need more people on Mari :<
Alexania is bugged, it doesnt remember your hotkeys and you often cannot learn skills from books D:

You guys should congratulate aloshi, he got past ciar basic in g1 :D Maybe we can go to tir na nog this Saturday. In other news, I made it to lvl 35 today and got the reach lvl 40 quest. With 5 weeks until I can rebirth, I might just make it >.>

I also got pets so I can transport people around with my ostrich now in Ruari!

Too bad you're not in Mari, or I would come with :<

Also, did another G8 final and got finish :D

Waiting for ceo gate, the gate won't be here for another 9 days D:. Im off today because my parents don't want me to get the other kids sick.

I am just starting g1, I am on the barri Dungeon Brown fomor pass part...
halp
(oops bump)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 07:44:49 PM by Nepthan »

I was happy, cause I just got DK today, I've been wanting it ever since I got pally  :D

Then I was angry, cause, in my quest for the leminia's holy moon sword, I decided to do par snow-crystal, well, on the boss room, turned out no one had an ice flute, and our main giant was just spamming the dungeon for ice poles to sell, so we partywiped, and everyone else quit  >:(

Also, /want title for finishing g9 (the hero of the shadow realm)- That's badass :3

Aloshi finished g1 today with help from our guild :D The best part was I got to finally visit Tir na Nog, hopefully we'll get some pictures of the adventure for you to see.

I had played Mabinogi for about a week, then got bored.

One MAJOR problem with this game for me was: I could NEVER DELETE IT. Everytime I tried it would come up with some lame excuse, i.e. "Mabinogi is already running."

Buuuuut I figured out how to delete it somehow, can't remember how though.

Oh I forgot to mention another funny thing. It's a big coincidence we reached Tir na Nog on Halloween, it fit the mood perfectly. The best part was we were in the graveyard with the zombies, we left to just talk and a little later I started hearing moaning from zombies that had been following us. It fit Halloween perfectly!

Just a reminder, if anyone else from BL is doing g1 in Ruari, I'll be glad to help (possibly the guild too).

You guys are good at stealth bumps.

Also, /want title for finishing g9 (the hero of the shadow realm)- That's badass :3
Personally, I'd rather have the +crit of G1 or +HP of G8 titles. A couple damage really isn't that much, I already have 8 min/24 max damage from my enchants. Need to get upgraded/enchanted weapons sometime :\

Oh I forgot to mention another funny thing. It's a big coincidence we reached Tir na Nog on Halloween, it fit the mood perfectly.
There's another date related coincidence I noticed, but I wont bore everyone with the details, since most people probably wouldn't have any interest.

Just a reminder, if anyone else from BL is doing g1 in Ruari, I'll be glad to help (possibly the guild too).
I can help on Mari...if there every is anyone to help D:

I have this Game Way longer when i even know about Roblox or Blockland and then Anakin Told me about it(he lost his Key thats why his Blid is bigger then mine) Also i Started Playing when it came out

Server:Mari
Name:Max4586

Bitch yes, I'm the 1337th veiwer! :D