Author Topic: Mabinogi  (Read 48992 times)

Red and black hetero is so much cooler :3

Oh, and someone offered me a romantic straw hat and a party cone hat for a panda headband. (That I got with panda paws from a trade for a bat jacket)

New weapons ftw :cookieMonster:

I got on within a minute after the update yesterday and got magic shield :D Also trying to download the japanese version of mabinogi again because I really want to see the shadow realm now.

Hurr, haven't been on in a long time because my mom blocked all downloads and reset my account on the comp:/

Hurr, haven't been on in a long time because my mom blocked all downloads and reset my account on the comp:/
lol why?

research.
That's funny, because small kids like you shouldn't be watching research.

That's funny, because small kids like you shouldn't be watching research.
Lul I nu.
But I'm not small. I'm 12 inches c:

Oh lol. I c whut u did thar :3

Nice sweatshirt  :cookieMonster:

Also, just watched some videos of Mabinogi: Heroes, and I'm confused about how it relates to mabinogi. Its like freakin age of conan.

Heroes is a more of an M-Rated game.
It's trying to appeal to the higher age groups.
Answered?:3

Heroes is a more of an M-Rated game.
It's trying to appeal to the higher age groups.
Answered?:3

Mabye, but I really want to play heroes :3

I just wonder why they had to make it mabinogi based, instead of making a new world or something.

Maybe so the old players of Mabi will hopefully switch over to Heroes (Wich will probably be like WoW in terms of fees) thus, boosting their profits.
Heroes is only in Korea and Japan (I think) ATM.

As far as I know, heroes isn't even in Japan yet.. but anyways, I finally got back on the jp version and got to the shadow realm!

Unfortunately I died on the first mob of monsters I ran into, I'm not good at archery.