Author Topic: Truce - Hey guess what, people don't appreciate you deleting their base files  (Read 20556 times)

I <3 my nonexistant buttcigarettes. Maybe it's just because I'm that brick wall of yours.

can i tuch ur star fish

When you (spock) approached me and asked me to host a dedi for craftsmen, I said sure, so long as you did not require me to have eval. Now you have been burned by exactly what I warned you about.

Note to the world: Don't give console access to people you don't fully trust.

When you (spock) approached me and asked me to host a dedi for craftsmen, I said sure, so long as you did not require me to have eval. Now you have been burned by exactly what I warned you about.

Please tell me your justification behind bumping this :I

Why bump this :c

It would never die in the first place, and when it finally did it was supposed to stay dead.

He banned everyone on my server. :s

Here's how I see it: If somebody gave you full trust and they destroyed a large build of yours, would you be angry? Yes.

It's the same situation. But you're right, I can't trust him and I won't make the same mistake twice.
Well, then the said builder would be stupid for trusting everyone.

And why did you make him admin..?

You trusted Tezuni at one point.

Oh right... Why did I even question that?
I should already know that administration on Pandan's servers always suck.

Am I late?

Truce was a great person beforehe started scriping often. He'd host severs made solely for eventing, and he was pleasant to be around. I regret ever liking Truce.

Right now I consider myself good friends with Truce and Zoneark. Would I ever give them admin on a server? No. But I still like them.

So it's all cool, go back to bed.

Woo, bumped.

Am I late?

Truce was a great person beforehe started scriping often. He'd host severs made solely for eventing, and he was pleasant to be around. I regret ever liking Truce.

It doesn't take long to run out of things to make with events, which is why I moved onto scripting in less than a month.

RE:
If somebody hands you a knife, is it okay to stab them?
If you hand a murderer a knife, will you get pissed when he stabs you?

RE:If you hand a murderer a knife, will you get pissed when he stabs you?

brown townogy taken by Chrono.

But I would be mad if he stabbed me :c